c. eight

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited

Seora's POV --

The next came by quickly, and Jungkook and me spent the whole morning and afternoon walking the streets, talking about random things, shopping for different clothes and eating different snacks on the streets. It was a pretty fun day, but throughout the whole day, a bad feeling kept travelling through my body and I really didn't like it.

Jungkook and me finally arrived at the beach house after a long day and I was dying to visit the jacuzzi. Jungkook had been continuously bragging about how cool and hot the jacuzzi was and ever since, I was waiting for the day to end so I could quickly spend some time in there.

When Jungkook took me to the jacuzzi, I gawked for the upteenth time that week. The jacuzzi was placed outside in a huge balcony and in front of it was the view of the beach and city. Although it was freezing outside, the water of the jacuzzi was warm and steam radiated around it. Behind the jacuzzi was a clear, big glass door that led back to the building of the beach house. The glass door stretched across the whole balcony and almost everything that was happening in the jacuzzi could be seen from the hallways.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked.

I turned to the side and grinned at him.

"I love it," I replied as I walked around the jacuzzi.

"Oh, I'm glad you like it," Jungkook said and smiled at me.

After I walked around the jacuzzi, I walked back towards Jungkook.

"Can I use it right now?" I asked excitedly. I was bouncing on my toes, ready to run to my room and strip off into something more appropriate for a jacuzzi.

Jungkook chuckled as he saw how excited I was.

He nodded.

"You can do whatever you want," he said.

I fist bumped the air.

"Okay, then. I'm leaving first!" I squealed.

I turned around and started walking towards the door when Jungkook suddenly called me.

"Seora!" Jungkook called.

I curiously turned around.

"Why?" I asked.

"I forgot to tell you, but I have some things to take care of, so I won't be able to join you," he said.

I frowned.

I was actually looking forward to spend some time with him. Even though he was an idiot at times, I genuinely enjoyed spending time with him.

Jungkook grinned when he saw me pouting.

"Aw," he cooed. "Are you pouting because I won't be able to play with you?"

I scoffed.

Did I just say that I liked spending time with him because I might actually take that back.

"Cocky, aren't we?" I said and placed my hands on my hips.

Jungkook chuckled.

He walked towards me and placed his hands on my cheeks.

I flinched.

Why was he so close to me?

Unknowingly, I blushed. My hot cheeks felt good under Jungkook's big, cold hands.

"Don't be so upset that I won't be able to play with you, okay baby?" he asked.

I furrowed my brows.

Did this idiot just call me baby?!

"I'm warning you. Better let go of my cheeks before you regret it," I warned with a glare.

Jungkook smirked.

"Punish me, baby," he whispered.

My jaws dropped. Did he just-

I was done.

I raised my knee to kick him on the balls, but Jungkook quickly let go of my cheeks and mmediately ran away towards the other side of the jacuzzi.

I rolled my eyes. A small smile started appear on my lips as I noticed how fast Jungkook ran away, as if he was really scared to lose his balls.

"Now who's the baby?" I asked teasingly.

 

 

I nervously wrapped a towel around my body. I originally was planning on wearing a swimming suit or something, but Jungkook told me that nobody was currently at the house and even Namjoon, Jungkook's friend, almost never walked upstairs because his room was downstairs.

After secretly cheking whether there was anyone in the hallways, I sighed in relief when I saw nobody outside and quickly ran towards the balcony. The moment I opened the door to the glass door, I shivered at how cold the weather was. Not wanting to get a cold, I quickly removed the towel fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter