c. twelve

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not edited.

Seora's POV --

"So, what do you want to do today? Do you want to go out?" Jungkook asked as he put his coat on.

I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Excuse me? Where do you think you're going in that state?" I replied. He really thought he could go out and play when his face looked like someone just smashed purple paint onto his face. 

"I don't know? To the cinema or the playground. Anywhere other than this place," Jungkook said, grabbing his phone and his keys.

I shook my head.

"No, Kook. You're not going there," I responded sternly. This guy had to rest. If he wanted to go out and play, then he should have not fought.

"Oh hell no," Jungkook said.

"Oh hell yes," I said.

"No."

"Yes."

"I said no."

"And I said yes."

"What are we even going to do?" he asked, stubbornly rolling his eyes.

"Netflix," I replied. "We also have leftover pizza and ice cream."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"That sounds like the worst idea ever," he said immaturely.

I scoffed.

"Should have thought about that when you punched Taehyung," I replied and picked up the remote control to find for any interesting TV shows.

"Could you go downstairs to get the pizza?" I asked.

Jungkook glared at me.

"Can't you do that?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. Why was this dude in such an attitude today?

"Can't you see I'm busy with the TV?" I said.

He scoffed.

"I'm going to give you frozen pizza," he replied.

"If you want to live longer, I suggest you not," I warned.

Jungkook teasingly pulled out his tongue. With that, he left the room, marching out the door towards the hallways.

I chuckled. This guy had some major issues.

 

 

Jungkook's POV --

I mindlessly scrolled through the lists of movies on Netflix. All of them seemed boring. I honestly couldn't understand why Seora wouldn't let me leave. I mean, okay. I got beaten up and I'm not in the best condition physically, but I'm fine. I'd rather go outside and forget about what happened earlier today. Taehyung deserved it anyways. My fists automatically clenched just by thinking about Taehyung. Maybe punching him the moment I saw him on the backyard might had been to overexaggerating, but when I saw Seora crying and all broken up because of Taehyung's stupid and careless actions, I couldn't help it. I didn't even know that Seora was Taehyung's fiancee, but knowing that just made me want to protect her more.

I waited as Seora changed into more comfortable clothes. 

Suddenly, Seora's phone buzzed, a notification appearing on her screen. I curiously looked over. My jaw tensed when I saw that Taehyung had messaged her.

: We need to talk. Meet me at the cafe in front of the beach house.

I scoffed. I can't believe he had the audacity to message her even after all he did to her. He was selfish and had to realize the consequences of his actions. He had to leave Seora alone because, clearly, he was only thinking about himself.

My fingers automatically typed a response.

Me: This is Jungkook. Leave her alone. You already did enough to her. 

With that, I turned Seora's phone off and put it aside on the nightstand. I jumped in surprise when I heard the door the bathroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter