c. four

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited.

THIRD POINT OF VIEW --

Seora took another big sip of the alcohol on her hands and walked around the room tipsily.

Jungkook glanced at her worriedly. He stopped cleaning the wraps of snacks and hesitantly approached the drunk girl.

"Seora?" he asked.

Seora glanced at him with a hooded gaze.

"I think you should really stop drinking," Jungkook said.

Seora pouted and shook her head solidly.

"No," she replied. She took another big sip from the bottle of alcohol. She hissed as the alcohol hit , but grinned when the acidic feeling faded away. 

Jungkook sighed. The girl had been drinking for the past few hours and he really was starting to worry for her health.

Seora was about to take another sip of the alcohol when Jungkook quickly took away the bottle from her hands.

"No, really, stop it," Jungkook said sternly.

As Seora looked at him, her eyes began to tear and her bottom lip began to form a big pout.

"But..." she whispered.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her and shook his head.

"No but's," he replied. "Stop it before you regret it tomorrow."

Seora crossed her arms across her chest and huffed.

"Fine," she muttered.

She was about to walk away from Jungkook when she caught something on the edge of her eyes. The small piece of popcorn that was stuck on Jungkook's shirt really bothered her and before she knew it, she stepped towards Jungkook and tried to get rid of the small snack.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the girl's sudden movement, but remained frozen. He watched as Seora tried her best to grab the popcorn. She was still drunk, so she couldn't clearly see things. All she knew was that there was a white popcorn on Jungkook's black shirt. Her fingers trembled as they tried to get rid of the snack.

"Do you need help?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Seora looked up and immediately widened her eyes as she realized how close she was to Jungkook's face. She inspected his face before gulping loudly.

She quickly moved away from him and shook her head quickly.

"N-no. I-I'm fine," she replied nervously.

Seora immediately walked to the other side of the room to hide the blush on her cheeks. 

Gosh, why am I blushing? I'm not supposed to be feeling like this. I think something is wrong with me. It must be the drink. Everything is so hot. Did I not turn on the air conditioner?

Seora fanned her cheeks with her hands and looked around nervously. 

It's too hot. It's too hot in here I don't like it.

She took off the jacket she was wearing and frowned when she still felt hot.

Why is it so hot in here? 

She walked towards the glass door of her bathroom and sighed happily when she leaned her cheeks onto the glass door. The cold glass against her skin made Seora more relieved. The room was getting hot and Seora hated when she became sweaty and sticky. Wanting to feel the cold glass more, she quickly and unconsciously took off her furry long-sleeved shirt, and sighed happily when she leaned her front body onto the glass door.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, his voice sounding shocked and alerted.

Seora turned around and smiled at Jungkook.

"It was getting too hot, so I took off my clothes," she said happily. She continued to enjoy the cold feeling of the glass door on her skin.

Jungkook gulped as he eyed the girl in front of him. Luckily for him, the girl was still wearing a tank top on top of her bra, but he could still see the lace straps underneathe her white tank top that were falling off from her shoulders.

Before things got too extreme, Jungkook immediately turned his gaze away. He figured how disrespectful it was to stare at women's bodies like that. He tried to distract himself by cleaning all the trash on the ground. He quickly started stuffing all the empty bags inside the trash can, and for a few minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter