c. one

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up for the second time this morning. My phone was once again buzzing and although I didn't see who was calling me, I could already tell it was Taehyung.

My bloodshot eyes threatened to burst with tears. It was the second day since I had called the wedding off. I had received many messages from my relatives asking what happened, but I didn't want to tell them anything. Even remembering made me want to jump off the building, so how was I even going to say that physically? That was going to be suicidal.

My parents were the only ones who knew what was happening. That was why it was so easy to call off the wedding. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to do anything.

I sighed sadly and threw my phone on my nightstand, wishing the buzzing would stop.

Taehyung had been calling me nonstop these past few days. At first, I really badly wanted to hear his voice, but the voice inside my head refused to listen to any of his excuses. He even admitted that he kissed the girl in one of the messages he sent. That was when I really stopped reading any his messages and ignored his calls. He was an , a true who did not deserve any of my love.

Too bad I still loved him with my whole life.

I wanted to stay mad at him, but I still yearned for his attention and his touches. We had been dating for the past few years and ever since our first anniversary, we had been living in one house. Now that he wasn't here next to me, I felt so lonely lying on the bed of my parent's guest room.

It was hard to accept reality. It still felt like a dream, but whenever I went through the events that happened the last few days, I realized that none of this was a dream. It wasn't even a nightmare because it was reality, a harsh reality. Unknowingly, tears began to form in my eyes and I slightly choked on myself. I felt betrayed especially because Taehyung was someone who I seriously loved, but him throwing all of my trust and love away for another girl really broke my heart.

"Seora, are you awake?" I heard my mom ask behind the door.

"Yeah," I croaked weakly.

My mom softly opened the door and entered the room. Worry and concern was etched on her face.

"Hey, good morning, sweat heart," my mom said and smiled. She walked closer to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

I slowly sat up from my bed and painfully forced a smile.

"Good morning to you too, mom."

My mom frowned deeper when she noticed the dried tear marks on my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry," she said quietly as her lips trembled. "I am so sorry. I'm such a bad mom. I should have known Taehyung was such a bastard and I should have stopped you from meeting him. I am seriously so sorry. I can't even protect my daughter from a bastard, and I just made my little baby cry. I'm so sorry."

My mom's words made me cry.

"Mom," I cried. "It hurts. It hurts so much I don't even know what to do."

My mom nodded and hugged me.

"It's okay. It will be okay," my mom said and started caressing my back.

I hugged my mom tighter.

"What's worse is that I still miss him and I still very badly love him," I confessed and cried even harder.

"It's okay. That just shows how much you really loved him. Unlike him, you truly love people and you're a loyal woman," my mom said.

I stayed quiet until a thought came into my mind.

"Mom?" I called

My mom hummed in response.

"I don't want to stay in here any longer," I muttered.

"Do you want to go travel all by yourself, sweetie?" my mom asked and let go of the hug.

I looked at my mom sadly.

"Can I?"

My mom nodded eagerly.

"Of course, dad and I will book tickets for your plane. Where do you want to go?" she asked. "Tell me anywhere. As long as my baby is fine, I would be willing to do anything."

I smiled weakly.

"Thanks mom," I said.

I thought for a moment before images of the beach and seagulls flying around appeared in my mind.

"Busan, I want to go to Busan," I said.

My mom looked at me questioningly.

"You sure you only want to go to Busan? We can take you somewhere farther like France or Croatia," my mom suggested.

I shook my head.

"I want Busan," I replied.

My mom grinned.

"Okay then, start packing because you're leaving tomorrow," my mom said.

I nodded and smiled at her.

 

 

The next day came by in a swift and I left my parent's house with sad hugs and kisses. My mom was a crying mess and my dad was sneezing mess. I chuckled as I thought about how perfectly they fit with each other.

If only I could find my other just that easily.

I looked through the window of the airplane and sighed sadly. Memories of Taehyung and me spending time with each other started running through my mind like scenes in a movie and I just closed my eyes with a longing feeling for Taehyung's hands on mine.

I glanced at my phone and looked at the amount of missed phone calls and unread messages I had from Taehyung.

71 missed calls from TaeTae <3

243 unread messages from TaeTae <3

I bit my lips to stop the trembling of my lips. My eyes were at the edge of exploding tears and I couldn't help but to sniff quietly. How could he do this to me? How could he just throw me away like that?! Were our two years nothing to him? Was I nothing to him? I never ever stared at a guy who was not Taehyung. I was always a girl who had crushes easily, but despite that, my feelings remained loyal to Taehyung. I would wait everyday after work just to eat dinner with him. No matter how cold the food got, I never worried because even eating rotten food with Taehyung felt like eating food from a whole 5-star restaurant.

I closed my eyes.

I miss you, Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter