c. nine

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seora's POV -- 

I gulped nervously. It's been such a long time since I had seen him. His face became even paler than before and he had lost so much weight. He had heavy dark circles under his eyes and even though I was slightly far from him, I could see how colorless and dry his lips were.

I felt like crying. The memories of our past came flying back in my mind, but along with those beautiful memories came the pictures that ruined everything I thought we had.

Taehyung took a step towards me and at that step, I suddenly felt my heart beating even faster.

I watched as Taehyung began to tear up.

"I-I missed you," he whispered.

I didn't know why, but I just very badly wanted to hug him. I wanted to caress his hair and tell him not to cry, tell him that everything was fine. But the problem was that nothing was fine.

The reality quickly slapped me and I immediately redeemed myself. I quickly picked up my phone and walked past Taehyung. Unfortuatenly for me, Taehyung quickly grabbed my wrist and stopped me from moving.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" I said. His hand on me felt so perfect. I didn't know that I needed his touches this badly, but the moment I felt the warmth from his hands, I realized that I really did miss him even after all he did. I am such a ing idiot.

"I love you so ing much I don't know what to do now that you're not mine," Taehyung muttered. His voice sounded so low and husky, but I could simultaneously hear how weak he was and how hard he was trying not to cry.

"Well you should have thought of that before you kissed that girl on the day before our wedding," I snapped.

Taehyung flinched. I watched in despair as a tear slowly dropped from his eyes. It seemed like my words really hurted him.

I wanted to apologize and take him back into my arms and continuously tell him how much I loved him, but when I remembered back to the pictures, I quickly snapped out my stupid thoughts.

I tried to shake off Taehyung's grip on my wrist, but just when I thought that Taehyung was going to let go of me, he quickly grabbed both of my hands and softly pushed me onto the wall. He pinned my hands above my head and stared at me with a deep gaze.

"The problem is I try so hard to forget you and I swear I had tried to even starve myself so I wouldn't think about you, but I just can't ing forget you," Taehyung growled. Although he seemed angry, I could hear how sad and desperate he was.

"Taehyung, let go of me!" I scowled and tried to escape myself out of his grip, but his hands were stronger than me and his legs were pushing against my own legs to stop them from moving. I realized that I was only in my towel when I started to feel my towel slowly losing its grip on my body. I panicked.

"Taehyung! I swear, my towel is falling off!" I shouted, but Taehyung never let go. He only looked down and glanced over my body that was glistening with water. He gulped when he took a glimpse at my bare shoulders and the evident cleavage that the towel was failing to cover.

He quickly looked away before locking eyes with me.

"I want to let go, but I just can't let go of you this easily," he said and another tear escaped from his eyes.

"I really love you and I just- I regret kissing that girl and I swear I won't ever repeat that stupid mistake so please-"

"Shut up," I snapped, interrupting Taehyung. "Once a cheater, forever a cheater.".

I was feeling empathy for Taehyung just a few seconds ago, but when I heard him say those words, I couldn't help but to snap. He really didn't understand how I felt. That was the one thing that kept bugging me. He didn't understand how hurt and betrayed I felt, so he just kept dismissing his mistakes. He was just so desperate to get me back that he didn't take into account how I would be feeling. The only thing he said was how he wanted me back, how he missed me, how he wouldn't repeat his mistakes, how he loved me and all that. But really, the only thing I wanted from him was for him to stand on my shoes and really go through the emotions I felt that night before our wedding.

Taehyung seemed even more hurt at my words.

"Taehyung, my towel is falling off! Let go!" I shouted when I felt the edges of towel slowly losing contacting with other. I couldn't even tie it back because Taehyung was blocking my body. I swore I could feel the towel falling off my body so low that my pink buds were almost visible.

My towel was about to fall off, but things got even worse when we heard someone coming up the stairs. I panicked even more. What the was I going to do?! 

I couldn't move anymore because one wrong move and my towel would fall off.

I looked to the side and widened my eyes when I saw a male figure coming up the stairs.

"Taehyung!" I hissed under my breathe.

Taehyung looked at me in panic.

And just when my towel fell off from my body, Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter