c. three

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Some mature scenes up ahead. They are not , but they are slightly ual.

 

- One Month Ago - 

Taehyung was crazy. He was a crazy bastard. He was super crazy. He could not be normal. Did he eat something wrong for breakfast? Cause unless he was crazy, he could not act like this.

"You are crazy," I hissed, glaring at Taehyung angrily. He just smirked playfully and winked at me.

"Come on, babe, please," he pleaded and pouted cutely at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No," I rejected firmly.

Taehyung frowned.

"Why?" he whined. "Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top??"

I shook my head.

"You are crazy if you think swimming on the beach in the middle of November is a good idea," I muttered in disbelief.

"Come on," Taehyung said. "I know it sounds crazy, but imagine how new the experience would be!"

I scoffed.

"New, my ," I snapped.

"Please," he whined desperately. "I always wanted to do this with you. Everyone goes to the beach on the summer, but that's just so boring. Imagine it! We would be the unique type of people if we went to swim on the beach during winter!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You are crazy," I muttered.

"And plus!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I booked the whole beach just for us."

I widened my eyes in shock. No way... I think there was surely something weird with my ears if I thought that he just said he booked the whole beach for u.s

"You WHAT?!" I shrieked.

When Taehyung avoided my gaze and looked timidly at the ground, I realized that he was not joking.

Did he just seriously book the WHOLE beach for us?! How much did that even cost?! Where did he even get the money?! Oh my god, what is wrong with this guy?! Why am I even dating with him in the first place?

"I'm sorry," he said. "I just really wanted to try this with you without anyone interrupting us..."

Yeah, it was definite. Taehyung was ing crazy.

"Oh my god," I groaned. "You are insane."

I massaged my forehead to get rid of the headache that was starting to annoy my brain. 

"So..." Taehyung mumbled. "Are you going?"

I clenched my jaw and sighed in frustration.

"Fine," I replied. "But only because you wasted that much money."

Taehyung immediately looked up from the ground and gave me one of his brightest smiles.

He hugged me tightly and said, "Thank you so much. I love you, babe."

I rolled my eyes.

"You better thank me," I said. "I'm swimming on the beach during the WINTER for goodness sake."

Taehyung giggled.

"Yeah, my wife is surely brave," he said and tapped my cheeks teasingly.

I gasped.

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed. My heart began to beat faster and I could feel a deep crimson blush appearing on my cheeks.

"A-anyways," I stammered, trying to change the topic, "where is my swimming suit?"

Taehyung let go of the hug and grinned smugly at me.

"Oh don't worry. I already took care of that," he replied.

His smug smile and his playful voice suddenly gave me bad vibes. Something about him was deeply wrong.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Something about you is very suspicious," I said.

Taehyung shrugged, but the cocky smirk still remained on his lips.

He got out a bag from his suitcase and passed it to me. I grabbed the bag and looked at it curiously.

"And what is this?" I asked.

"Your swimming suit," he replied. "I'm going to go change. You go and change too."

I nodded hesitantly and walked towards the bathroom. 

I still couldn't believe that I was agreeing to this. I didn't even like swimming in the first place, so how was I going to swim in this cold weather? It was November for goodness sake. I would be sick just from wearing a swimming suit, but wearing a swimming suit AND swimming in a cold water?! I banged my head onto the wall angrily. I was crazy. Why did I even agree to this stupid idea? Taehyung was such a ing weirdass. If I got sick, I was going to blame him. And we were going to have our wedding in a month! If something wrong went with me, I swore I was ready to kill Taehyung with my own bare hands.

Once I entered the bathroom and locked it, I stripped out of my clothes and shivered in the cold weather. I looked at myself on the window and sighed in relief when I looked at my body. Good thing I was recently working out at the gym. It was soon my wedding, so I made sure that I constantly shaped my body. I opened the bag and grabbed my swimming suit.

Just when I thought that things couldn't get worse, I took the swimming suit out and gawked at it when I realized it was a skimpy, black two piece bikini, I dropped my jaw in shock.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed loudly.

 

 

"I am not taking off my coat," I muttered firmly with my teeth quivering.

Taehyung pouted.

Despite the cold weather, he seemed like he was fine. He was only wearing simple basketball shorts with nothing on the top, but he did not seem like a guy who was half on the middle of November. I had to admit it, Taehyung had a very firm body. His whole physique was healthy and although he did not abs, he had broad shoulders and a strong torso. And damn it, I surely hated it whenever I blushed at his body.

The beach in front of was empty and I was actually glad it was empty because if people were to see us half in this bizarre weather, they would have been calling mental hospitals to capture us.

I was so busy complaining inside my mind that I didn't notice that Taehyung was already getting in the water of the beach. My jaws dropped. He was not shivering at all. How? I had to blink several times just to make sure that I was not hallucinating things.

Taehyung turned around to face me. An evil smile spread across his face. My eyes widened in alert. Oh no, I did not like his gaze at all.

"No, Taehyung," I said slowly. "I swear I will kill you if you splash water on me."

His grin only widened.

"Okay then," he said. "I won't splash you."

I sighed in relief. Good-

"But you have to take off the coat," he said, finishing his sentence.

My jaw dropped once again.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked.

Taehyung chuckled in response.

"Splash or the coat," he said. "Choose one."

I hissed.

Taehyung, that bastard! He knew that this was my favorite coat, so he knew I was not going to let it get wet. I wanted to scream in frustration and punch Taehyung's face until he went unconscious. How could he do this to me? I groaned. I loved the wrong guy. This guy was crazy. 

Despite wanting to slap Taehyung on the face, I bit my lips and slowly grabbed onto the edges of the coat. Taehyung watched intently as I slowly took off the coat and let the cold air hit my bare skin.

Taehyung's jaws dropped the moment I fully took off the coat. He just stared at my body and let his eyes run over my body. I blushed in embarrassment and quickly tried to cover my skin. I always had so much insecurities, so standing half in front of someone who I truly loved was a really big step for me.

"Don't hide it," Taehyung said, snapping me out of my insecure thoughts. I looked at him curiously, but he just took big strides towards me. The moment he stood in front of me, he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

Although his body was slightly wet, his body felt warm because of the heat that was radiating from his skin. His sudden skinship took me back in surprise.

"You look beautiful," he whispered. "So don't ever hide yourself like that."

I froze at his words. I could feel butterflies happily flapping around in my stomach and at each flap of the wings, my heart beated faster and healthier.

I smiled and hugged Taehyung back.

"Thank you," I said even though my face was snuggled into his chest. 

No matter how crazy and weird Taehyung was, I couldn't argue forever because I knew that that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter