c. eleven

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seora's POV --

The bright light from the morning's sun woke me up. I painfully opened my eyes, only to find myself on Jungkook's bed alone. My forehead creased in confusion. What was happening? Where was Jungkook? I precisely remembered sleeping next to him.

I sat up and looked around for my phone. When I couldn't find my phone around the whole room, I finally realized that I had left it in my room yesterday before I walked out to the beach. I groaned in annoyance. I didn't want to walk out of the room. What happened if I met Taehyung again in the hallways? 

I hesitantly stood up from the bed and walked out of Jungkook's room to reach my room. When I found my phone on my nightstand in my room, I picked it up to check for any notifications. Weird, normally he would have left a message to me. Was he in a hurry?

I called Jungkook, but frowned when he didn't answer my call. Where was he?

Before I could do anything else, though, someone bargained into my door. I rapidly turned around in shock. It was Namjoon. He seemed to be alarmed, scared even.

"Seora, I need your help," he said in a tone that sent shivers down my spine. Why did he sound so serious?

"Why?" I muttered with eyes wide in fear.

"Taehyung and Jungkook are fighting, and I think it's because of you," he responded.

Once I heard Namjoon's response, I felt like all the air was out of me. Jungkook and Taehyung? Fighting? Why? They know each other? So many questions circled in my head, but I knew I had no time because looking at Namjoon's facial expression, the fight was serious.

I gulped.

"Let's go," I whispered weakly.

Namjoon and I ran downstairs, towards the backyard. There, in the peaceful green of the grass, as if the skies were trying to mirror a perfect dichotomy, two figures were angrily glaring at each other. Even though I was only viewing this through a window from the dining room, I could already spot the blood in Taehyung's lips. His left eye was painted with purple bruises and as if that was not enough, his knuckles were tainted in light red. My eyes then darted to Jungkook. Jungkook's condition was no better. In fact, he had more bruises and his eyes were- I cringed. I couldn't describe Jungkook's state. Even looking at it made me feel his pain indirectly.

"Guys, stop!" Namjoon shouted beside me.

Namjoon's loud voice shook me from my utter shock. I was finally able to move myself.

"What do you guys think you're doing?!" I shouted.

Jungkook, who was in the middle of punching Taehyung, froze, his bruised fist resting in the air. Taehyung took this as an opportunity and immediately tackled him, sitting on Jungkook's torso to punch him.

I gasped. I immediately ran across the dining room to the glass doors. When I slided the door open, my feet quickly moved towards Taehyung. I pushed him off of Jungkook. Maybe it was because I was now closer to him, but Jungkook's face looked even worse up close.

Tears gathered in my eyes. I didn't know why, but the shock in front of me traumatized me. I started to think that this was all my fault. I mean even Namjoon told me that he thought they were fighting because of me. I didn't know these two guys' relationship, but if they were close and they were still fighting for me, that just made the whole situation worse. I didn't know what to do. Was I not supposed to tell Jungkook about Taehyung? Was this all my fault?

"Jungkook," I mumbled anxiously with a tear slowly falling down my right cheek.

"S-Seora," Jungkook stuttered.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter