c. seven

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song I recommend you to listen to while reading this:

"I still can't believe we're doing this," I muttered under my breath.

Jungkook looked at me curiously.

"Why?" he asked.

I scoffed. Was this guy serious or did he just not realize how dumb this whole idea was?

"First, you just came up with idea of the beach house TODAY, and we are travelling TODAY, right now, without ANY planning, ANY clothes and ANY preparation," I replied as I left the subway station with Jungkook beside me

Jungkook smiled.

"It's alright. Don't worry too much about the preparations and clothes. Believe me when I say this, but one of my friends owns a beach house and anyone of our group of friends can come and visit by any time we want," he said. "We also have occasions where some girls come and stay, so ever since, they had been leaving some clothes behind. You can borrow them. Last time I remembered, there were also swimming suits for girls, so I think it's fine."

"Damn," I said. "Your friend must be rich to own a beach house in Busan."

Jungkook shook his head.

"It's a beach house all of us bought. We shared the fee," he replied. "But he lives in Busan, so he's keeping it to himself for the meantime."

I nodded in response.

We were having small conversations about different topics as we walked around the cold streets of Busan. I watched in amusement at Jungkook as his ears turned into dark shades of red.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

Jungkook looked at me questioningly. His teeth were shivering, but even so, he shook his head.

"I-I'm not cold," he stammered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you're not," I said sarcastically.

It was evident that Jungkook was cold. His cheeks were red, but his whole face was pale, and his ears seemed like they were turning into frosticles.

I took off my thick coat and threw it at Jungkook's face.

Jungkook stopped walking and although the coat was covering his face, I could tell that he was shocked.

"What?" he asked and moved the coat away from his face.

"Thank me later," I replied silently and made my way in front of him.

Jungkook was not following after me for a seconds. I furrowed my brows. Why was that boy not coming?

I, of course, did not know where I was walking to because I did not know where the beach house was. I also did not want to freeze my out just staying here outside in the cold. So I was getting annoyed when Jungkook was still not moving and we were still out in this freezing weather.

I turned around in annoyance. 

"Are you not coming?!" I shouted.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze. I didn't know how it was possible, but the boy's cheeks became even more red. He grinned when he locked eyes with me and ran towards me. While running, he wrapped my small coat around his back and tied the sleeves around his neck.

"Aw," he cooed once he was standing next to me. He bumped his shoulders with mine. "Were you worrying about me?"

I scoffed.

"Don't get too cocky," I replied.

"I see how you're trying to act all cool and girl crush-y," he said in a teasingly manner and rubbed his shoulders against mine even more.

Weirdly, his teases were making me want to smile. But seeming how I was a girl with strong pride, I tried to mask my smile with a scowl.

"Stop rubbing against me and piss off," I hissed.

Jungkook ignored my scowls and my hisses, and just wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Aw, is my little hunny bunny puppy angry?" Jungkook teased and pinched my cheeks.

I glared at him.

"Oh no, my little puppy is ready to bark at me!!" he shrieked.

This , does he want to die?

I punched him on the stomach and Jungkook quickly let go of my shoulders and held onto his stomach.

"No, this bulldog was ready to beat your ," I snapped.

Jungkook just looked up from his crouched down position and laughed at me.

"Stand up, kid," I said. "It's too cold here. I want to go somewhere warmer."

Jungkook grinned and stood up.

"Then do you want to go inside my heart?" he asked and moved his eyebrows up and down in a suggestive way.

Even though I was rolling my eyes, a small smile appeared on my lips.

"And rip it out of your body?" I asked.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Feisty," he whispered. "Love it."

 

 

Once we reached the beach house, I was beyond amazed. The whole house was very big and modernly decorated. It was located in front of a beach and even had direct access to it. Despite being in front of a beach, it still had a whole pool to itself and a medium-sized jacuzzi.

"If you could kindly close that pretty little mouth of yours,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter