c. five

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited.

I groaned when I woke up from a very heavy headache. My head was pounding and it felt like I was on my period but through my forehead. Wait, was that even possible? Gosh, what the am I thinking about? The light that was coming from outside the windows was also not helping. Why the did I drink so much alcohol?!

I slowly sat up to take a sip of water, but the moment I sat up, my insides were boiling and I had to rush to the toilet to vomit out all the alcohol I drank yesterday.

"Oh god," I muttered in the middle of puking. How much alcohol did I drink? I don't remember anything.

When I finished puking, I pushed myself from the ground and weakly flushed the toilet. I watched in disgust as all the substances that I took in yesterday night began to disappear right in front of me.

I walked outside of the bathroom and took a big sip of the water bottle that was in my nightstand. I tried to remember the things that happened yesterday, but all I could remember was Jungkook coming into my room to eat snacks and then me getting drunk. After that, I didn't remember what happened. I hated it whenever I got drunk because I was a weakass at alcohol and my personality changed a whole 180 whenever I drank it. My friends always used to tell me how red my face would get because I easily got hot when I was drunk. They also said how I would start to pout a lot and act all cutesy and .

I groaned. Did Jungkook's poor eyes witness all that?!

I began to panic when I started to think of all the different scenarios that could have happened when I was drunk. I was a crazy girl whenever I got drunk. I croaked and banged my head onto the wall. You are a ing idiot, Seora. A ing idiot. Let me repeat it just for the remaining last cells in your pea-sized brain: You are an idiot!!

It was when I lowered my head from embarrassment when I realized that I was not wearing a bra and I was not wearing anything but my loose white tank top and my pajama shorts. My heart started to beat extremely fast. I swore I was at the edge of hyperventilating. Please don't ing tell me I stripped in front of him.

Right at that moment, an unwanted memory flashed in my head.

"Oh my god, my head hurts so ing bad," I groaned. "How much did I drink?!"

Soojin, my best friend, laughed.

"Girl, you were stripping in front of everyone in the middle of drinking!" she exclaimed.

I stared at her as if she grew another out of her head.

"What?!"I shrieked.

"Not even surprised though. That's a habit of yours: you strip when you're drunk," she replied.

I screamed weakly. No, no, no and no. This was not happening. I could not... I did not strip in front of Jungkook. We just met yesterday and it would be the dumbest thing on earth if I stripped right in front of him. I must have looked like some thirsty donkey. I groaned in frustration. I was a ing idiot. I was sure he was going to run away from Busan or call the police or even call the zoo to take me back.

I was in the middle of screaming when I suddenly flinched at the sound of my phone ringing. I peeked at the screen and widened my eyes. It was Jungkook who was calling. I panicked. What do I ing do?! Should I receive or just ignore? Receive or ignore? What if he starts laughing at me? What if he wants to stop being friends with me because I acted like a thirsty ape? I cried, not knowing what to do.

Just before I could start slapping myself like a maniac, my phone stopped ringing. I sighed in relief when I didn't hear anything from my phone. Oh goodness gracious. What do I ing do? Should I just leave Busan and go back to Seoul? I don't think it'd be a nice idea to stay in here.

My phone buzzed once again, but it was not a call. It was a message.

Kookie uWu: Hey! I called you, but I guess you're still sleeping, so I will just send you a text. I just wanted to ask if you're fine and if you're still up for the dinner. I made a reservation at the restaurant, but I'm fine if you don't want to come! Oh and by the way, I was slightly worried for your health so I also made a reservation at the restaurant of your hotel. They will be delivering your food in a few minutes! I hope you get better :)

I didn't know what was going in me, but I felt like the panic I was feeling in me just seconds ago disappeared in a blink of an eye. Without realizing it, a smile appeared on my face and I felt my heart warming at the text.

I mean, there was a large possibility that I could have acted like a musty  yesterday night, but Jungkook still cared for me. Jungkook was such a good friend and I was seriously thanking my parents for booking me a ticket for the airplane that I rode yesterday. If I had never rode that plane, who knows? I might have never ever met Jungkook. The fact that we were able to get so close in just one day made me think that maybe we just had very fitting personalities and that we were destined to be friends.

Before I could reply to Jungkook's message, someone rang the doorbell. I walked towards the door and smiled when I saw a hotel staff smiling at me with a big plate of food on their hands. I opened the door wider for them and let them put the food down on the table. When they left, I sat down on the chair excitedly and looked at the big plate of food. My stomach was grumbling just by looking at it.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the food. I wanted to send a picture of the food to Jungkook with a small thank you message.

Me: Holy crap, thank you so much.

Me: I'm fine, but I might have drank too much alcohol yesterday coz I can't remember anything and I have a major headache. I'm really sorry if I did anything weird. I swear I'm not me when I'm drunk :(( But thank you so much for worrying about me and for taking care of me! You're seriously the best!

Me: *picture of food*

I happily tossed away my phone onto the bed and stared at the food in front of me with a big fat grin. I was ready to eat the out of my life.

 

 

It was 4:32 PM and I had around two hours before I had to meet up with Jungkook for dinner. 

I wanted to decorate myself, but after all that yesterday night, I didn't feel comfortable exposing so much skin, so instead of wearing a nice dress, I wore a pair of vintage mom jeans and a white tanktop. With a black, cropped puffer jacket and some white sneakers, I topped off my look with gold accessories.

After putting on a full face of makeup, I picked up my bag and left my hotel room.

I quickly grabbed a taxi and told the driver the address of the restaurant. On my way to restaurant, I looked outside the window and relaxed when I saw buildings passing by me. Taehyung's face suddenly appeared in my mind and the smile on my face turned into a small, sad smile.

After I ate my breakfast today, I opened my messenger app to send Jungkook a message. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter