c. six

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited

Deleted Posts From Seora's Instagram:

seohwangie_0901: "the dress you chose for me is so pretty <3 the wedding pictures came out beautiful too"

one month ago

comments (10k):

kimtae_v: "dont post these pictures!"

seohwangie_0901: "@kimtae_v what?"

kimtae_v: "i want to keep them all to me <3"

sej89: "omg cute <33"

hyym34: "ship <3"

 

 

THIRD POINT OF VIEW (Taehyung's Side) --

Taehyung lied on his bed lifelessly. The bed that was once shared by him and Seora was now half empty and very closely resembled to how Taehyung was feeling. He looked to the side and felt his tears coming out at as he observed the white pillow beside him that once used to be Seora's. He remembered how he always used to wake up with Seora's face right in front of his. It was a true pleasure to his eyes and he loved waking up each day to admire her beauty. But now, there was nothing except for shattered feelings and regret.

Taehyung lifelessly scrolled through his Instagram account. He wanted to stop thinking about the wringing pain in his chest and tried to distract himself with social media. It seemed like everyone was living good lives. Every picture he saw made him jealous because it looked like people were enjoying themselves and having a good time. Meanwhile, Taehyung lost everything because of one stupid mistake

I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I shouldn't have listened to them. I shouldn't have done anything. I should have just been resting at my parent's house, waiting for my wedding. I shouldn't have been such a ing idiot.

Taehyung groaned as he felt his tears trickling down his cheeks for the upteenth time that day.

"I ing hate myself," he muttered in frustration.

He wanted to throw his phone into a wall, so he could just forget about everything, but he didn't want to lose the pictures he had of Seora in his phone. So instead of throwing and breaking his phone, he just gripped onto his phone tightly and continuously scrolled through his feed. It was until he saw a particular post that he almost stopped breathing.

park_jina_1209: "omg guys! i met @seohwangie_0901 today in Busan! she was hanging out with a guy in the streets! i asked her to pose for the picture and look at how cute she is uWu (btw i blurred the guy's face on the pic bcoz he said he didnt want to be on social media so plz dont ask me to show his face)

2 hours ago

comments (4k):

jso092: "omgg lucky youu"

sbya123: "holy crap she's pretty even without makeup"

23lkdj: "wait wasn't she with tae? whos that guy?"

park_jina_1209: "they looked like rly close friends"

 

Taehyung felt himself burning in jealousy.

"Why does it look like that guy is escorting Seora?" he mumbled to himself as he inspected every part of the picture.

It broke his heart that Seora looked so happy without him in the picture. He was relieved that she wasn't in the same mess as him, but simultaneously, he was sad that the reason behind Seora's beautiful smile was not because of him.

Taehyung read the caption again.

Wait... She's in Busan?

Taehyung immediately opened his computer. It was the first time since his failed wedding that he moved this much. He had been trying to find for Seora these past few days, but he couldn't do anything. He asked her parents, but they always ignored his calls. He tried to ask his friends, but none of them knew how Seora looked like. So unless he hacked into her account or did something illegal, he couldn't find her.

Taehyung smiled in relief as he booked a train ticket to Busan. 

Wait for me, Seora. I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter