c. ten

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not edited

Third Perspective - Seora's POV

Seora couldn't sleep. She shifted her body left to right, finding for the perfect position to sleep in, but no matter how hard she tried, she ended up opening her eyes to look up at the ceiling.

When she finally couldn't take it anymore, she decided to get off the bed to take a random walk around the beach house. She changed onto more appropriate clothing and wore a furry jacket. Once she wore her slippers, she quietly opened the door. To her relief, there was no one in the hallway. 

Seora walked outside of the beach house to take a stroll around the beach. The sound of the waves pushing against the sand calmed her and soon, she was closing her eyes and sitting on the sand.

The events that were happening just a few hours ago played inside of her mind. Her encounter with Taehyung left an especially strong impression on me. The mixture of emotions she had been feeling, from sad to embarrassment to warmth to frustration, made her think of that moment over and over again. When Taehyung hugged her after all those days of not seeing each other, the quickening of her heart beat and the familiar butterflies in her stomach made her realize why she loved Taehyung so much in the first place. He was the only one who could have such an effect on her. 

Seora gulped the lump that was forming in . The tears were once again waiting for her permission to pour down. She sighed sadly and ran a hand through her hair frustratingly.

Taehyung was an . He told me he loved me, but he goes on to kiss with another woman. With how many other women had he been kissing with? And then he came to me to beg me for forgiveness. Did he think that forgiving someone was that easy?

After complaining to herself for quite some time, Seora decided to stand up. If she stayed there for any longer, she would surely catch a cold, and she didn't want to get sick when her heart was already ill enough.

She breathed in relief when the warmth inside of the beach house welcomed her with open arms. Once she walked up the stairs, she stopped moving when she realized that there was someone other than her awake. The shadow was facing the window with its back faced towards Seora.

"Jungkook?" Seora asked curiously, wishing it was him. 

The figure seemed like it was surprised. It turned around and when Seora could finally distinguish who the person was, she frowned.

"How do you know Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with an evidently jealous tone.

Seora glared at him.

"None of your business," she snapped.

"What do you mean it's none of my business?" Taehyung asked angrily.

Seora scoffed with disbelief.

"We broke up, remember?" she replied. "My business stopped being yours when you decided to sleep with that girl."

Taehyung looked at Seora in shock.

"How did you know I slept with her?" he asked.

Seora felt sick to the core. She could feel her hands clenching into angry fists. The pain she had been trying to control came back attacking her. 

"Oh wow, you even slept with her?" Seora growled.

"No, this was not what I meant to say," Taehyung said in a rush, walking towards Seora in an attempt to resolve the misunderstanding.

"I think I understood your words perfectfly without any misunderstandings," Seora replied. 

"Do not come any close," she said threateningly. "You disgust me Taehyung," she spitted before purposely walking towards Jungkook's room. 

Before she could open Jungkook's door, Taehyung said, "That's Jungkook's room."

Seora turned her head around to glance at the boy who was angrily staring at her.

"I know," she said with a hint of a smirk forming on her lips.

She closed the door once she got in Jungkook's room. To her surprise, Jungkook was already awake, seeming as if he had already listened to their whole conversation.

Seora widened her eyes.

"J-Jungkook," she whispered in shock. "You were awake." she laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah..." he said quietly.

"How much did you hear?" Seora asked, wishing he hadn't heard anything.

"Let's say from the beginning?" Jungkook replied.

Seora felt her cheeks reddening in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that Jungkook had heard everything she was saying to her ex-fiancee. There were certain things that she wished were kept secret in her friendships, but it seemed like with Jungkook, those friendship rules almost never applied.

"I-I'm sorry," Seora apologized.

Jungkook looked at her curiously.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked.

"You had to experience through all that," Seora replied. She si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter