Chapter 23

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}
As I got out of the building I sighed, why did I parked the car so far from here *hump* I am so stupid. I sat on the bench in front of the building and freed my feet from the High heels for a moment I sat on the bench looking at the sky. 


"How did all of us grew up like this?" I asked as I looked at the sky and sighed.


"Stop sighing or you'll blow your luck away" I turned around scared to see who it was but I didn't see anyone I turned to the front and "AHH!!! Who the hell are you? and why the hell you appear and talk like a ghost!?!" I Yelled at him as I threw him my shoes and he was just laughing, a guy all worn in black with a black mask, black cap, black sunglass WTF.


Wait- 


That Laughter..?


"Come on Chaewon it's me" he said and my eyes widened as he took the mask off..


He grabbed the shoes I threw at him and put it on my feet. "And also please think twice before you throw something, High heels hurt so much" he laughed and I looked down. 


"Why are you here...?" I asked still looking down.


"To see my friend?" he answered with a question mark "Then go inside, they were waiting for you" I said as I got up and grabbed my bag. 


"Are you really going to be like this?!" he grabbed my wrist and suddenly I got scared of what I may say or what he may say. 


"Let go Joshua, Mom is waiting for me" I said without looking at him, my back faced him and the sad feeling I had came back to me, the teary eye came back to me.


"I'm sorry Chaewon cant you just forgive me this once?"his voice got calmer like a really sad voice. 


"You didnt do anything wrong for me to forgive you Joshua, this is reality and people change, it's not in our hands to stay friends or not. And maybe you found others such as Hyemi better to be Best friends with that you didn't even stay as simple friends with me" I said as this time I was looking at him.


He opened his mouth and closed again and he opened it his phone rang and as I glanced at the dialer it was Hyemi, he just looked at his phone for seconds and I smiled "Pick up cause I am leaving anyway." "You don't need to feel sorry or anything for leaving me or for betraying me. Cause during the hard times you and Hyemi made for me there was someone for me also to lean on" I smiled and walked away with tears in my eyes. 


'He couldn't even deny his betrayal..'  


'Why is he now acting like he truly needs to be friends again, when in the past year he never called me. He never asked of me'


'WHY AM I CRYING!. I am not sad, I am not sad, I am not sad' with those words and many words in my mind I reached my car and unlocked it as I drove back home. 


All people have a weakness and sadly my weak point is everything related to Joshua & Hyemi.


As soon as I reached our house I parked the car and sat in front of our house with my face buried in my hands. 


My mind is like a tunnel, the further you go into it. The darker it gets. I looked at my phone because I felt vibration I saw a  that I had gotten a voice messege. 


"Even if I am not a good explainer, please understand me. I will tell you the reason and truth. 


The CEO was yelling at me about pictures that were took of both of us claiming we were dating, he would control the news so it won't hurt the image of the group all the time it happened four or five times. He told me not to meet you again but of course I didn't agree you were my bestfriend and a part of being idol was because of you and you know it. 


I got into a small fight that day with my manager then my members argued with me saying 'why would you fight with all of us because of a girl' and  when everyone was putting so much weights on me the only one I could have lean on was you. I didn't have permission to leave the dorm yet I did, I came to see you. But as I was fighting because of you, you were with mingyu having fun. You had replaced me. Even if it was you in my place you would have acted the same. 


You were my friend from when I can ever remember but you were there laughing with him and probably didn't even thought of me or what i was fighting for you, I felt angry. Really angry and I was immature I am sorry.. I am sorry I hurt or betrayed you Chaewon . Can't you just give me another chance? you are still more important for me than anyone than Hyemi. Chaewon I want my best friend back please..."


"Next week we have a concert I sent you the ticket yesterday. You probably should have received it by now. I really want to see you there Chaewon it's our first concert" tears formed in my eyes as I read the Message. 


"You stupid, why would you feel like that?" I cried I cried hard that it sounded so terrible. I felt so bad. All these times I have put hate on him without a reason. It started raining that made me feel way more pitiful so my crying got harder and I didn't have the intentions to control it. I had my face buried in my hands and as I was sitting infront of the door, I had shorts on so it was really cold and I knew I would get sick but what could I have down, I was in my sadness world .


 SOMEONE's POV:


As I opened the door of our gate I heard the sound of a crying girl, the crying sounds of hers mixed with the sound of the rain made it feel so pitiful so I looked around to see who it was but I didn't see anyone and when I looked at the house infront of me. 


'Chaewon ?, Why is she sitting there crying in the rain without an umbrella?' I thought. I stood there looking at her for 3 minutes before I approached her "You stupid girl, you will get sick why are you sitting in the rain?" I asked her and slowly the crying sounds of her slowed down and looked up. as soon as she saw me her eyes widened I chuckled 'she finally recognized me?'