Chapter 21

Mr.Non {starring Kim Chaewon- Vernon- joshua}






5 month later:


"the one who lead me into designer world?" "well the one whom lead me into designing world is obliviously my mom but if I had to choose someone who supported me into choosing designer to be my future job it was my best friend kim Mingyu who was with me in my hardest years and since he is an actor and a model I made him promise me he would wear the clothes I Make *laugh* I imagined him as my first model and I could see a big success!" 


"you already managed a big success with your first collecting in you mother Mrs. kim's company!. Btw kim Mingyu -shi is on the top now because of his movie *the time we were happy*" the interviewer said and I smiled 


"Yes and I am his 1st fan he is a great actor and I could see he have a bright future in front of him. Please show him a lot of love" Chaewon said As she bowed slightly with a smile and the last of the interview was full of happiness and laughs. She explained how she accepted to be a designer in her mothers company and her first collection.


" I will work hard to show everyone my best in the future as both designer and model I hope you show a lots of love for my works. Thank you" and with that the interview ended and she bowed to the staffs and rushed to her car since she had planned to surprise Mingyu on his new drama filming set with Food.


_


"kim Mingyu oppa I am a big fan! Can I please get a sign from you?" Mingyu looked behind and a big smile was shown on his face. 


"I didn't know I had designer fans too" 


"Shut up and sign kim Mingyu " Chaewon glared at him and he laughed before signing "good?" he said as he finished and Chaewon grinned "even your sign is so charming our Prince Mingyu " Chaewon said as she hugged the poster he signed on and acted as a fan girl while Mingyu laughed before hugging Chaewon"Thanks for the food" "But how come you are here? I thought you had interview?" 


"it indeed early so I came to see my charming friend~"  and with that Mingyu smacked her head with a laugh. "I only have 1 scene left should we go home together then?" he asked and Chaewon nodded.  Mingyu introduced her to his co-workers and they all ate together. After Mingyu finished they both drove home but that wasn't all. Of course going home without Ice-cream was a crime for them so they bought Ice cream~! And went to Chaewon house to watch Tv


They were switching channels until something catch their eyes 


"Vernon?" 


*Rapper Vernon announced earlier that he would go back to his hometown with his mother. We wonder is it the end of his work? Or he would be back as an Korean underground rapper?* the reporter finished his sentence and his latest song was playing named *Spotlight* a smile crept on both Chaewon and mingyu face as they listened to Vernon's Rap, it was about the difficult of being a celebrity known by so many people and also about what Spotlight has took from him but still his love for spotlight never faded. 


'I cant express his rap, it was neither a sad one or a happy one but I still felt sad and felt happy at the same time. Weird right?" Chaewon chuckled in her thoughts.


'I may not know Vernon well because after 3 weeks of me transferring to their school he went back to the US. But who could deny? He is talented.' Mingyu thought with a smile.


"woah I am excited to meet Mrs. Chwe!, mingyu I still remember her cooking's she is a true Chief!" Chaewon beamed as she clapped her hands happily.


"is she nice?, I never saw her" Mingyu asked as he looked at Chaewon confused and Chaewon nodded. 


"don't worry, you'll probably see her soon. They still haven't sold their house so they may come back to this neighbor" Chaewon said happily but Mingyu wasn't sure.


"Now that Vernon has made more money don't you think they will buy a bigger house?" Mingyu asked and Chaewon smile faded as the reality hit her.


"You think so?" Chaewon asked and Mingyu nodded.


"But still, I have a feeling that they'd come back to this neighbor" Chaewon smiled and Mingyu chuckled. 


They watched Tv for 2 hours as Chaewon had made popcorns for both of them, they were lazily on the sofa non of them were moving until *BAM* Chaewon remembered something.


"Kim Mingyu , Mom said it will be better if I release another collection as soon as possible so people would get to know me more-" She explained and paused while Mingyu Just nodded "So?" he asked as he was still lazily sitting.


"Ya! you promised to be my model!" The upset Chaewon hit him with a pillow and Mingyu sighed "Cant you talk kindly just for once?" he asked as he shook his head and Chaewon chuckled 


"so are you realizing a collection for boys this time?" he asked and Chaewon grinned. 


"Both. Boys & Girls" she grinned and Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.


"so who do you have in mind as the female model?" he asked and Chaewon's grin wided. 


"The prettiest, Coolest and you could say The best" she folded her arms confidently and mingyu expression changed to a excited one "Who?, Who? , who is it?"


"Me." 

.

.

.

"I knew it!, screw it" Mingyu said as he frowned and collapsed on the sofa once again.


"YA!, whats wrong with me?!. The first time I did modeling for my collection everyone praised me and you know I did 4 other photo shoots why you upset!?" Chaewon hit his stomach hardly as she felt betrayed she thought 'srsly, I am pretty and cool, why is he upset?!'.


"I see you everyday for god sake, should I also see you on my photo shoot?" He laughed and Chaewon chuckled.


"you should be honored, you stupid" 


  




  


After some fight and laughs it was getting late and Chaewon felt bad about Mingyu"Go back home and rest, mom would be home in 30 minutes probably so you don't have to worry, I will be fine" Chaewon said and Mingyu nodded.