$exy Dance

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk didn't think he would be able to see Joni in person, after their chance meeting, erm, sighting at the airport, several months ago.

She and her team were obviosuly very busy, popping up in all corners of the country every now and then. They had gained some sort of a following, as some netizens update each other with sightings of the team of biracial foreigners whenever they were in thier localities for a project. Eunhyuk had gotten addicted at scrolling through his IG feed for any sightings of her. He chuckled as he found a photo of her in a wide brimmed farmers hat, her jeans rolled up to her knees and legs covered in mud.

He and the rest of the members of Super Junior were equally busy, having started preparations for their comeback album. They had to film SJ returns, record songs and shoot music videos. He and Donghae had to fly back and forth to Japan for D&E activities as well. He was running on fumes when Heechul invited Donghae and him to a party thrown by Kang Ho Dong. Eunhyuk had declined at first, explaining to his hyung that he needed to rest. Heechul guffawed loudly, the high pitch laughter echoing in the dance studio.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this one." Heechul stated.

"I'm too old for random parties." was Eunhyuk's reply.

"Yah!" Heechul scoffs. "It's not a random party. Hyung will be there along with someone you're dying to meet." the older man burst out in laughter, covering his face with his hands.

Eunhyuk narrows his eyes at Donghae. "Yah! What have you been telling him?!"

"Nothing!" Donghae shields himself from Eunhyuk's kick. "I didn't need to." Donghae mutters as he sidesteps Eunhyuk.

"You've been babbling non-stop about this foreign woman." Heechul shouted. "You better man up and attend the party. I'm tired of having to hear you whine about her." Heecul steps away.

"I don't whine!" Eunhyuk defends himself, earning him mocking laugther from both Donghae and Heechul.

***

"You're here!" Eun Jiwon greets the guest as soon as she steps into the restaurant.

Eunhyuk turns and watches Joni step into Jiwon's open arms. She was wearing a crisp business skirt suit this time, her long hair in a neat ponytail.

"You wanted me here." Joni responds in English.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter