The Last One

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

>Uhuu. It’s their last episode on WGM! Noo! I will miss them, they are my favorite couple!

>>Wow. They’ve been on the show for two years!

>Will they confirm their dating rumors now?

>Thank you for sharing with the fans! Unnie-fighting!

>They are a good match, I think. Fans should stop being delulu and let them be.

>They broke up in real life. That’s why they are leaving the show.

>>Is that why Eunhyuk couldn’t stop crying during Super Show?

 

 

 

 

***

At the end of Eunhyuk’s solo during Super Show 9, he begged indulgence from the audience as he wanted to invite a special guest on stage. A small camera crew started setting up equipment on stage. One of the coordi-noonas stepped on stage and helped Eunhyuk change into a formal blazer. The fans started to scream and cheer loudly.

“Nooo!” some of them wailed as they realized the reason for the camera crew.

Eunhyuk grabbed the mic again and started, “It’s been a while [since my marriage], yes?” the fans’ answer was a mix of “yes!” “No!” “Too soon”.

The other members entered the stage at that time, wearing a myriad of suits matching the theme of Eunhyuk’s suit. Later on, Donghae enters the stage, his arm linked with Joni’s. Her wedding dress was a pop princess theme with white lacy combat boots instead of heels. The accents of her dress matched those in Eunhyuk’s suit.

Donghae walked her down the aisle, between a row of Super Junior members who sang her wedding march, albeit a little off beat and definitely off key. She was smiling the whole way towards Hyukjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter