The Other Woman

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who was it, huh? Tell me who she is?"

Eunhyuk was dimly aware that someone was trying to shake him awake, or shake him dead.

"What?!" he blindly waves his arms against his attacker, attempting to stop his world from shaking. "Stop. You're making me dizzy." Eunhyuk managed to catch the arms of his assailant, already aware of who he was before opening his eyes.

Donghae's loud "Ho!" rings in his ears. "Don't. Don't shout. Donghae-ya." The loud sounds and the shaking blissfully stops. Eunhyuk sighs.

"What is wrong with you?" Eunhyuk squints as Donghae moves about his dark room, only now switching on the bedside lamp.

"Me? What is wrong with me?!" Donghae scoffs, the volume of his voice rising again. He steps towards the wall and slaps the light switch, blinding Eunhyuk as the bulbs come to life.

"Yah! The lights! I have a headache." Eunhyuk slams his eyelids shut, cradling his head with both hands.

"You were fine when you went out to have a meal with her." Donghae mocks.

Eunhyuk chuckles. "Is that what this is about?" He asks his best friend.

"You think this is funny?!" Donghae explodes. "I was waiting for you for hours!" He thew his hands in the air. "I starved!" he points at his chest, stabbing it repeatedly.

"You did not!" Eunhyuk challenged, half exasperrated half amused. "You didn't eat at all? I thought you roped Siwon in for lunch?"

"He wasn't in Seoul." Donghae pouts. Right, Siwon was busy shooting his new drama. Eunhyuk starts chortling, remembering the conversation he had with Joni just hours earlier. Donghae is a complicated person. He explained to her just as he kept saying on the shows they would guest on.

"What is so funny?" Donghae demands at Eunhyuk's non-stop guffaws. I bet that's what makes you adore him tho. Joni had answered with a smirk at his explanation. She couldn't be more right. Eunhyuk thinks as Donghae tackles him to the mattress, demanding that he stop laughing or at least share the joke.

***

After getting Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter