The Other Man

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

***

Donghae hums the song he was working on as he Joni’s hair. Donghae smirks, remembering that Hyukjae confirmed she was not a light sleeper. Donghae twirls the silky raven strands between his fingers. She sighs deeply and turns into him, nuzzling his chest as she pasted herself against his side, one of her arms draped along his waist.

Donghae froze, and thought I’m so dead. Hyuk was definitely going to wring his neck this time. Donghae was only supposed to keep Joni company (and awake) as they waited for Hyuk to finish shooting an episode of one of the variety shows he was guesting on. Hyuk had planned to take Joni out on a date after the show. But Joni had repeatedly yawned during the movie Donghae had put on while they were waiting. After traveling back and forth from all over Asia, Donghae was also feeling a little fatigued himself.

The next thing he knew, they were both sprawled on the blanket he had lain on Hyuk’s living room floor, with Joni sound asleep beside him, the movie’s ending credits flashing on the TV screen. He was debating on whether or not he should wake her up when she started to turn towards him in her sleep.

Donghae smiles, as he looked down at Joni, her breathing slow and deep. He frowns as he notices the dark circles under her eyes. He whispers,

“Yah. Haven’t you been getting enough sleep?”

Donghae extends his arm to reach for his phone on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter