A Fool

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

>Why is Donghae barefoot? What happened to his shoes?

>> He is obviously tipsy. Kekeke.

>> And why does it look like they rolled around in the grass?

> He is clinging onto Eunhyuk! Eunhae is real.

 

***

It was the third time she caught Donghae smack Eunhyuk within the span of an hour. She is aware that this is normal behavior for the pair, has seen it in the many videos of them online. She witnessed first hand that this is part of Donghae's behavior. She is also aware that Eunhyuk knows this side of him, too. It doesn't stop her from feeling a slight sting somewhere in her chest area everytime she hears an audible slap. This is especially true since Donghae is sometimes unaware of his own strength. She cringed as she remembers that just last week, she had a Donghae induced hand shaped bruise at her hip. The spot was still a little sore, actually. She frowns as she continues to sip on her wine. She lost count at how many goblets she had downed. She knew she could drink with the best of them but she also knew she was not immune to the effects of alcohol.

Emboldened by the spirits she had been imbibing the whole night, she approached Eunhyuk just as Donghae dealt another slap to his neck. That was it. Joni saw red. That is the last straw. She quickened her steps, linked her arm with Eunhyuk and ran her fingers along his jaw that was quickly redening due to Donghae's slap. She scowls. She touches Donghae's shoulder with the tip of her pointing finger and pushes, slowly but firmly, pushing him away from her and Eunhyuk. Donghae allows himself to be pushed, a scowl marring his handsome face.

"Hey, it's okay." Eunnyuk soothes her. "It doesn't hurt." He puts his hands on Joni's shoulders and watches, tensely, as the two loves of his life engaged in a staring contest.

"What. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing?" Donghae emphasized each word slowly as he scowls down at her.

Joni blinks at Donghae. "Honestly, I don't know. It may be the wine." She throws her hands in the air. "Or this stupid thing." She points at the left side of her chest, poking the spot over her heart repeatedly. Her scowl remains on her face.

Donghae breaks into a smile. "Aaah." He nods. "I will be honest with you, too. This," he points back and forth at her and then at himself, "is new to me. No one has ever tried getting in between us before."

Joni does a slow blink, realizing the import of his words. "Sorry. I don't want that." She lets go of Eunhyuk's hand, who was holdding his breath at the exchange between the two. Joni takes one step towards Donghae. He covers he remaining space between them and envelops her in a hug.

"What just happened?" Eunhyuk blinks. "Hey--" He reache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter