Murphy's Law

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> I demand to know the truth! Are they dating for real?

>> Let's just support them if they are. I think she makes oppa happy.

> Is this part of WGM, too?

>> Officially, that's what they say. But some of the dates they were spotted on were not on any of their WGM episodes.

 

 

***

The flight from Chiang Mai to Suvarnabhumi airport was delayed, leaving Joni and Eunhyuk no choice but to wait for their flight along with the rest of the passengers. Since they were travelling on thier own time, they did not have any security personnel with them. Not even Eunhyuk's manager was with them. It was one of the few times Joni had travelled internationally without James or her bodyguard. She wasn't sure Hyuk could adjust to not having so much staff following him around but he managed pretty well. He didn't have any of the "celebrity airs" and was very considerate of her needs. One hour stretched into two and the couple had decided to hunker down in a corner of the airport, careful to hide their faces and any distinguishing features. The longer they stayed out in the open, the larger the chances they could be photographed by random people.

"I'm sorry." Joni looks at him forlornly.

Eunhyuk shakes his head at her. "It's not your fault."

"It's just--"

"Shh." Eunhyuk hushes her gently. "I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation with you. Nothing is going to spoil this. Flights get delayed all the time!" He rubs her shoulders to comfort her.

"You are aware that a lot of people are taking photos of us?"

"Let's just say that its part of WGM." He shrugs.

She laughs. "Which no one beleives anymore, especially since we don't have a camera crew with us."

"Let's just confess!" Eunhyuk half jokes.

Her eyes widen. "We shouldn't talk about such stuff out in the open! There's too many people!"

Eunhyuk nods. "We'll talk about it once we get back."

She finally relents, smiling up at him and nodding in agreement. "Okay."

She sits on the floor and fishes out a book from her bag. 

Eunhyuk rests his head on Joni's lap, satisfied with the makeshift screen he made out of thier bags and some airport display shelves. He closes his eyes as Joni starts toying with his hair. The next thing he knows, his shoulders are being gently shaken.

"Love, I need you to wake up, please.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter