We Got Married

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> Omo. Hyukjae-oppa is on the new We Got Married (WGM)?

>> Lol. Are all Suju members doing this show?

>> Heechul was on it twice! Kekeke.

> Who is that woman, though? She is not a celebrity?

 

***

Eunhyuk was barely awake when he entered the tinted van that was waiting for him in his apartment building's basement parking. He waited for the automated door to close, thanking technology for eliminating the need for his manager to slam the door like they had to a few years back.

"Hyungnim," the bespectacled manager starts, "are were dropping by Donghae-ssi's place before we head to the studio?"

Eunuhyuk looks up to peer at his manager through the rearview mirror. "No need." Eunhyuk closes his eyes. "We can meet him after the studio meeting."

"Okay." The manger made his way throught the basement parking onto the road level exit. Eunhyuk wanted to cuss at every curve. He pinched the top of his nose bridge as the car swerved and merged with traffic. He sighed. He really did not want to meet with the producers today. After the "chance" encounter at Haru yesterday, Heechul managed to rope him into a drinking. What hyung promised to be a few beers turned into... well, a few more beers and a couple of bottles of soju. Eunhyuk groaned as the car passed over a road hump.

"Sorry, hyungnim."

"It's okay." Eunhyuk managed to hiss. He didn't even realize he groaned out loud. He opened one eye and was relieved when he realized that they were already at the studio entrance.

Eunhyuk heard the familiar camera shutter sounds and occassional "oppa" from the fans that had gathered in front of the studio. He regretted bobing his head in greeting as his breakfast of dry toast threatened to greet the asphalt. He took huge deep breaths, which calmed his stomach enough until they reached the elevators.

Ugh. This was such a bad idea. Eunhyuk thought to himself as he felt his stomach roil with every motion of the elevator. He stepped out as soon as the doors opened. At the lobby, the studio personnel were waiting for him and quickly managed to sweep him into a brightly lit conference room.

Eunhyuk squinted. Definitely a bad idea.

He was told to sit as the meeting was about to start. He was offered refreshments.

"Coffee." He managed to spit out. He didn't drink the stuff but thought it would improve his worsening headache. He took a sip as soon as it was served and almost spat it out. No wonder Siwon drank this with half a cup of syrup. He thought to himself as he debated if the black stuff would actually cause more injury than harm. Suddenly, the conference room doors opened and a group of foreigners walked in.

I'm still totally drunk. Eunhyuk thought to himself. His look of surprise caught the producer's eye.

"Weren't you informed about the updates on the new casting for the show?"

Eunhyuk shook his head. "I've been overseas just until yesterday."   

"Ah. Well. We discussed this with your management.Your partner for the show will be a foreigner."

Eunhyuk started to protest. "No. I already met with--"

"Anyeonghaseyo!"

Eunhyuk turned and froze. No ing way! He was aware that his eyes had turned into saucers and he was probably impolitely staring, but he couldn't turn away.

He watched as the producers scrambled to greet the woman who had just entered the room, followed by that annoying tall brunette that seemed to tail her where ever she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter