Viral

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> These two are hilarious!

>>She's so short! She doesn't even reach his shoulders!

> Why do we keep getting photos of these two?

> Is she copying the commercial he made for the Seoul Police?

>> Where Donghae sings "Watch Out"?

 

 

***

It appears Super Junior's Choi Siwon drops by as guest on WGM as he is spotted walking along the streets of downtown Seoul with Joni, who is Siwon's fellow Super Junior member Eunhyuk's virtual wife on the show. Netizens have uploaded several photos of the two during their day out. If not for the camera crew and PDs tagging along with them, netizens would have mistaken these two out on a date. Joni's husband Eunhyuk was nowhere to be found during the shooting.  

The pair seem to be enjoying themselves as they have been photographed inside a famous international coffee shop, lining up to order. They took their coffee to go and proceeded to walk amongst the citizens in the tourist shopping streets. They are seen trying on some accessories and taking selcas. The pair seem to be relaxed and comfortable with each other, occassionally sharing a joke and laughing with each other. Netizens captured and shared several photos of the pair.

In a series of suprisingly well taken photos, Siwon and Joni are shown lining up for coffee in a local Starbucks in one of the tourist shopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter