One Year [Edited]

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> Wow. These two have been on the show for one year?

>> Surprising, isn't it. They seem to be the favorite couple.

>> Let's just hope neither one of them has a dating scandal or else the viewers will force them out of the show.

>> Even if they date each other?

 >> Then his fans will force her out of the country. Lol.

 

 

***

Joni had carefuly coordinated with the WGM PDs in order to be able to set up certain activities for the recording of their 52nd episode on the show. She was ecstatic now that she and Eunhyuk were dressed in matching pink fluffy robes, their bangs kept away from their faces by matching pink fluffy hairbands.

Eunhyuk groans. "Why did you have to plan a spa day for today? The boys will have a field day about my no make-up face."

Joni giggles. "Donghae can just quit D&E if he finds dealing with your face difficult." She places a palm on his bare face. The PDs laugh in the background. Just then there was a knock at the door and an old man in a leather apron enters the room. Joni all but stumbles towards him, giggling and vibrating with glee. She speaks to him in a flurry of words Eunhyuk was sure he heard her speak before. Eunhyuk eyes the tall old man and frowns. He looks somewhat familiar. He thinks to himself as he stares at the old man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter