Sorry, Sorry

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> Why is she on so many shows? Is she and Jiwon-oppa really close?

> LOL at her face when she saw that crab!

> Na PD not being subtle with that song reference. Kekeke.

> Is it her? I watch SJ returns.

>> Yes. Heechul also mentions her on Knowing Brothers.

 

***

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun was smirking as he approached Eunhyuk.

“What is it now?” Eunhyuk knew that their maknae was up to no good. That smirk said it all.

“Nothing.” The taller one shrugs nonchalantly. “It’s just the BTS for Kang’s Kitchen Season 2 have been released online.”

“Really.” Eunhyuk tried to sound disinterested. He knew Joni joined the cast for a few days as a favor to Eun Jiwon. Kyuhyun had talked non-stop about how he and “Joni-noona” had gotten so close during the shoot.

“Yep!” Kyuhyun nods enthusiastically. “It’s veeerrry interesting, you may want to check it out.” Kyu saunters away.

“Brat.” Eunnyuk calls after him affectionately. But nonetheless, he pulls out his phone to search for the video. He didn’t have to search long as the link appeared as the first on the list. He clicked it.

The video starts with Joni and Lee Sugeun in what looks like the kitchen of a mid-sized apartment. Eun Jiwon was seated at a kitchen stool at the other corner of the kitchen, browsing through his phone. Sugeun was holding a cleaver in one hand and a huge live crab in the other.

“Do you eat crab?” Sugeun asks her as he lays the crab flat on its shell, belly up.

“Yes. I do. I love ----“ Her reply started of in Korean. She made a sound of distress as she watched Sugeun test the cleaver on the crab’s belly and suddenly in English, “Murderer! MURDEREEEER! Oppaaaa!” she squeals and launches herself at Jiwon who stealthily had to balance himself on the stool as he caught her. She buries her face in his chest. The veins on Jiwon’s temple bulge as he tries so hard not to burst out in laugher. His teeth fails him as they appear every once in a while from underneath his lips.

Sugeun had dropped both the crab and the cleav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter