Zombie Mode Be Like

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments:

> WGM is shooting in Japan!

> Isn't this where they shot SJ Returns?

> Wow. They must be super busy to shoot WGM where D&E is to perform.

> Why is she always with him?

> Guys, is it true they were in Thailand together?

 

 

 

***

Eunhyuk adjusted the small camera in order to capture both he and Joni in the shot. He really is amazed at how technology has changed the ways variety shows have been filmed. He and Joni were given a small camera mounted on an extendible stick to film themselves and each other. A minimal camera crew and staff were with them to shoot wide angle shots and other inserts for the final edit of the episode. They were in the food street in Nagoya, deciding where to eat.

"Have you decided what you want?" Eunhyuk asks her, monitoring how they both looked like on the small screen.

She ignores him, completely focusing on the menu in front of her.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk scolds her. "You're practically shooting the ground." He mutters as he tries to twist her camera so it points at her instead of the floor. As soon as Eunhyuk holds the stick, however, Joni lets go, leaving Eunhyuk with both cameras.

"Hey!" Eunhyuk protests as she leaves him behind to stare at another restaurant menu.

"What is wrong with you?" he demands as he s the camera back at her. She catches it with her hand and curls her arm towards her chest, clucthi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter