At the Airport

If I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User Comments

> Who is she anyway? She’s not even pretty.

> She is so nice! I met her at the airport.

> Wow. She seems to be on the news more often lately.

 

It was a good thing the airport staff at Incheon airport were well versed in English, or else Joni would’ve pulled out her hair in frustration. The staff sorted out her luggage in record time and she was off to the exit. She let out a huff of air as she pulled out her phone to let her driver know that she was on her way out of the airport.

 

She wasn’t even supposed to be in Korea. For the past six months, she and her team had been flying back and forth from Geneva to Japan, getting their office space ready for the move. However, at the very last minute, the plan fell through and her team was left with no office space, let alone, an office building. It was a good thing the Korean counterparts were very keen on making sure this project succeeded and offered to house her team in Korea instead.

 

It was very good news, indeed. The thing was, none of her team spoke any Korean as they were busy cramming basic Japanese in the last six months, in preparation for the office set up in Japan. Aside from the few words she picked up from her Kdrama marathons, she knew nothing that would help her get around in the country.

 

They officially arrived in Korea last month and already the team made headlines. Well, two of her team members were tall handsome biracial men and they were definitely making headlines. The team was invited to the Blue House, where they met top Korean government officials.

 

Her thoughts of work were pushed out of her mind as she heard a mother’s exasperated pleas and wailing children.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter