Day 2

Pool | JohnTen

                    Related image                     Related image

Ten yawned, rubbing his eyes as he looked through the isles of food, the boys had kept him up all night, being energetic seemed to never get old with them, making the older not get any sleep the night before, and now all of them were demanding him to go out and buy food, which he did, he was about to reach up, on his tip toes before he felt a chest press against his back, making him freeze. "Sorry." The voice said and walked away, when Ten looked in the direction he rolled his eyes and tried reaching again, which to no provail as his legs were short and had to go against him, he side and mentally facepalmed himself, until he saw another shadow reach up and hold what he was reaching for by his face. "This what you need?" the voice asked, Ten his heal slightly and met with the same face he saw the day before. "Ohh its you, the one that can't keep the 9 year olds under control." the boy smiled that heart grasping smile and Ten rolled his eyes, taking the can of beans from the brown haired male. "He's six thank you very much." Ten said, putting the can in his basket, the taller male laughed slightly. "Oh yes I'm so sorry." he said, putting his hand over his heart. "JOHNNY HURRY UP AND GET THE DAMN RICE." A voice yelled and the tall brown haired man smiled. "Welp see ya! Bye bye!" He said and winked before grabbing a bag of rice from beside Ten's head and walked down the isle, where his 8 friends were waiting. "Johnny huh?" Ten asked, shrugging and looking around, shrugging before walking out of the isle and towards check out.

Ten sighed, as he wasn't even half way home, when of course, with his luck one of the bags broke, all his food falling out, as he was picking his stuff up a shadow appeared infront of him, he stood back up straight and was face to, well chest with the boy from earlier. "Hey its you again, it seems fate is bringing us together." Johnny said, taking some of the bags from Ten as his smile grew so wide, his eyes soon disappeared. Ten scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Wheres your ride?" Johnny asked, seeing as his other bags were about to break as well. "I'm walking." Ten said and Johnny smiled. "I can give you a ride." He offered, Ten slapped his chest, shaking his head. "Stranger danger." He said and Johnny smiled. "Hi, I'm Johnny Seo, I like dancing and photography, my bestfriends are lowkey crack heads and over there, the ones that yelled at me in the store. I'm 23. I was born in Chicago in the USA, See I'm not a stranger anymore, let me give you a ride." He said, Ten sighed, then realized how his wrist hurt and he nodded, making Johnny's eyes disappear again with that smile of his. "Lets go, I have to get the keys from Taeil or Doyoung." Johnny said, leading Ten back to his friends. "Taeil, gimme the keys I'm taking him to his place." Johnny smiled at the red head who eyed Ten suspiciously. "And who are you?" Taeil asked, Johnny turned around and smiled. "Thats right I never asked your name, stranger danger." Johnny said and Ten sighed, smiling at Taeil. "Hi, I'm Ten." He said, Taeil looked at him confused making him sigh. "Fine, Im Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, aka Lee YoungHeum, aka Ten." he said and Taeil sighed, handing his keys to Johnny. "Hurry back." Taeil said, shooting him a warning look, the younger smiled and took them, turning on his heal and walking away, Ten following behind him.

"Thanks Johnny." Ten said, as the two set everything on their kitchen counter. "Ten, whos this?" The little blonde asked, running into the kitchen. "This is Johnny, the guy from the pool." Ten said, not bothering to look at the younger. "oh. Okay bye." Jisung said, running back out, giggling.