Day 1

Pool | JohnTen

Related image                          Related image

"Yoo Seo hurry up and get your out here!" the canadian blonde yelled, and soon enough the 6' boy walked out in boxers, his brown hair folding over perfectly making Jaehyun wink at him jokingly. "Lets go." Mark said as Haechan ran out and wrapped his arm around Mark's arm, who jerked away. "Hey asshat let go." He said and smiled when the boy punched his arm. "So, Jaehyun and Taeyong, Taeil and Doyoung, Winwin and Yuta, then me, Mark, and Johnny." Haechan said and everyone agreed before running off in seperate ways, leaving the three there. "Mark! Wanna go on the slide?" Haechan asked, the older looked down at the purple haired man beside him and smiled. "Its fine, I'm just gonna chill and listen to music. I'll watch over our stuff." He said and Mark smiled and nodded, Johnny took everything from him before the boy took off, the younger following behind him, Johnny smiled and set his things down beside him, leaning back and closing his eyes, enjoying the heat.

"JISUNG!" a voice yelled, right as a small body fell right ontop of Johnny, making him sit up fast, confused until he saw a blonde haired boy, who couldn't be older than 9, across his lower stomach, and then a man running up to them, apologizing profusely to the brown haired man. "I'm so sorry sir, like so so so sorry my cousin wasn't looking out where he was going and I'm new here--" the short man said, bowing multiple times, in broken Korean until Johnny grabbed his hand, stopping him. "Don't worry... Hes young." Johnny said in english, making the shorter male smile. "I'm still so sorry." The man said in English now, Johnny smiled and looked at the blonde who had now dusted himself off. "Now you little guy, be more careful okay? Some people aren't nice." Johnny said in Korean now, making the blonde nod. "Yes sir, I'm sorry." Jisung bowed and Johnny smiled ruffling his hair. "Its fine little dude." He smiled, patting the younger on the back. "So, wha-- CHENLE BACK- OH MY GOSH." the man said turning, he turned back to Johnny quickly. "Have a good day sir, I have to go, goodbye." he said and ran after another kid, who was on a obvious sugar rush, Johnny smiled and leaned back, but couldn't get the boy off of his mind.