Day 5

Pool | JohnTen

                            /Image result for johnten

"So Johnny, are you dating Youngheum?" Ten's mom asked, looking at the boy who almost choked on his drink. "Mom nooo. Johnny is just a friend." Ten said, shaking his head. "Aww but baby I thought we were more than that... You never even told me you were gay though sooo." Johnny pouted, his face inching closer to Ten's, whos face was heating up by the second. "Neither did you." Ten mumbled, keeping eye contact with Johnny. "Cause I'm not... I'm bi." He said, smiling cutely and Ten rolled his eyes, pushing his face away from him. "Rude." Johhny said, slapping the boys thigh who jumped and punched his shoulder. "I think they're dating." Jisung said cutely from beside Ten, Chenle, who was across frim him, agreed with a smile. "Boys, leave them alone. Let them eat their dinner." Ten's mom said, eating again. 

"Okay, I'll go wash the dishes." Ten's mom said, as everyone finished. "Let me help you Mrs. Lee." Johnny said and got up, following her, she smiled and nodded. "No but on a serious note, do you think hes your ideal type?" Jungwoo asked, at the other side of the table, Ten sighed and looked up at him. "I told you, I don't have an ideal type, I wanna get to know him better first, but he is a really sweet guy to be around." Ten shrugged, Jungwoo smiled, and went to the living room, where everyone else, except Ten, Johnny, and Ten's mom. 

"So Johnny, if we're being honest... What do you think on my son." She asked, catching Johnny off guard, he stared at her for a second, before smiling. "I don't really know... I mean he is literally beautiful, and he has such a sweet and caring personality. He kinda gives me that vibe... Where I don't care what he sees me as, I just wanna protect him and keep him safe. Like I don't want to rush anything with him, but hes someone I don't want to loose, I don't know how to explain it really." Johnny shrugged, focusing back on the dishes, as Ten's mom stared at him, a smile on her face. "Okay." She smiled, going back to the dishes. "Um just so you know though... my husband now isn't his real father, his real father abused him, and broke him basically... I feel like thats why hes such a sweetheart... but I didn't know he was being abused till I found him passed out and thats when I divorced his dad... this wasn't my information to share... I just thought you should know... if you two did ever get together..." She said awkardly, Johnny paused, looking at the plate he was washing. "I'm sorry..." He said and she shook her head. "Don't be sweetie..." She said, the silence between them was suprisingly comfortable, as they continued to wash the dishes. 

"Johnnyyyyy." Ten said, walking into the kitchen, the older turned around and smiled at him. "Hey." He said, Ten walked up to him seeing the two had finished washing the dishes. "I'm tired, lets go to beddd." Ten whined, Johnny smiled and shook his head. "I think I should head home." He said, not being able to get Ten's dad out of his head. "I thought you we're staying the night?" Ten asked, Johnny smiled and cupped his chin with his hand. "You seriously want me to stay over?" Johnny asked and Ten smiled. "I mean I'm stuck with the kids tomorrow, It'd be nice to have some help." Ten said, Johnny laughed and nodded. "Okay okay." Johnny said making Ten smile and grab his hand, walking up the stairs with him.

Johnny laid there, as Ten had fallen asleep against his chest. He had fallen asleep quickly, probally because of how much they had been running around all day. As much as he tried on focusing on sleep, the fact that the fragile boy using him as a blanket at the moment had been abused by his own father kept coming back to his mind, making the thought of sleep escape it. The thought almost made Johnny tear up, as no matter what the boy had done, no matter what, he didn't deserved to be hit or hurt, much less abused, by his own dad, or anyone for that matter. It just made Johnny want to protect him even more. Suddenly Ten's mom walked in, a frown on her face as she saw it was midnight yet Johnny wasn't asleep. "Honey, you need to talk?" She asked but he shook his head, offering a smile. Ten nuzzled more into Johnny's chest, making the both of them smile and Johnny his side, pulling Ten closer against him, finding comfort in the boys imbrace. Ten's mom smiled and shut the door, as Johnny was already drifting off to sleep.