Day 9

Pool | JohnTen

              Related image

"Johnny you coming?" Taeil asked, knocking on the boy's door. "No, sorry hyung." He said simply, laying on his back. "Well, will you at least charge your phone, we'll be gone till early tomorrow morning," Doyoung said but failed to get an answer. "I'm leaving my extra phone here I guess," Taeil mumbled, walking away from Johnny's closed door with the black haired male. Johnny picked up his phone, that he kept forgetting was dead, but at the same time. "BYE JOHNNY." Everyone yelled from downstairs before leaving, the boy groaned and rolled over onto his side, staring out the window. It was starting to get dark out, and you could see the town, from Johnny's room, mainly because of how tall the home was and Johnny's was on the top floor, he stared out at all the lights, obviously only having the younger on his mind. He sighed, looking at the ceiling and reaching over. finally plugging his phone in. After about 10 minutes it , dinging as how many notifications he had missed, he grabbed his phone and opened Imessages.

Ten

Johnny...

Come on.

Come back.

Johhny freakin Seo.

Johnny

Why tho

Ten

Cause I made my mind up...

Johnny

You sure about that.

Ten

Yeah, just plz come over

Johnny 

I'll be there tomorrow morning

Ten

...K.

Johnny

Sorry babe

seen...

 

Johnny yawned, finally feeling tired and he set his phone back down, rolling over on his side. He sat there for a second, then rolled again, multiple times, till he finally fell asleep, holding a pillow against him and his hair falling in his face, his breathing evening as he drifted off, smiling softly.

Johnny woke up to his phone ringing, he sleepily answered it and brought it to his ear. "Johnny... I can't sleep..." the boy mumbled quietly, Johnny looked across the room at his clock. '1:32 AM' it read and the Canadian sighed, sitting up. "Just listen to music or something," Johnny said, running his fingers through his hair as the cool breeze hit his bare chest. "Just come over Johnny... Please." Ten asked, concern in his voice. "Fine. I'll be there in 2 mins." Johnny sighed, grabbing his charger and jeans, ending the call before leaving his house and locking the door. 

Johnny's hand almost hit the door before it opened, the shorter male pulling him in for a hug, as tears fell down the boy's bare chest. "What's wrong," Johnny asked, pushing the boy into the house before shutting and locking the door behind them. "I'm sorry..." Ten cried, his arms wrapping under Johnny's shoulders. "I ed up." Ten cried harder, Johnny wrapped his arms around him, still slightly confused. Suddenly a door slammed, making Ten jumps and hold Johnny tighter, tears flowing faster. "Ten-- Oh... You must be Johnny." A man said, walking into the kitchen where the two were, Johnny stared at him. "You are?" He asked and the man had a sickening grin. "Ten's father..." He said Johnny's jaw clenched, but he forced a smile and extended his hand, which the older shook, holding it a little too tight. "Is it okay if I take him on a date," Johnny asked simply, tiredness lacing through his voice. "It's 1:40 in the morning, whos even open right now?" The man asked and Johnny chuckled. "We're just going for a walk," Johnny said and the older male smiled and nodded, Johnny, didn't hesitate picking up Ten, who was still crying up and leaving the house, putting him in his car and driving away, as Ten looked down and played with the end of Johnny's sweatshirt sleeves. "Johnny..." Ten said, his voice quiet and weird from all the crying he had done. "Don't leave until he does please..." Ten whispered, making Johnny put his hand on the boy's knee. "I won't... How'd he get in..." Johnny asked, not wanting to stress the boy out, but he shook his head. "I don't wanna talk about it..." Ten mumbled and Johnny nodded, rubbing his knee for comfort. "So we'll stop at my place, then grab my clothes, and we'll go back," Johnny said, he felt Ten tense back up and he looked at him. "Relax okay..." He said, concern lacing his voice, Ten grabbed his hand in his own and looked down at it. 

"Let's go back," Johnny said, putting his bag into the backseat and leaned through the passenger side window, smiling at how good Ten looked, as the moon was highlighting his jaw, nose, and cheek, as he looked down at his lap. "Ten," Johnny said, grabbing his hand, catching the youngers attention. "Hey, you said you made your mind up," Johnny said trying to get Ten's mind off of his dad, Ten looked at him, a pout on his lips. "I.. I like you... but I just don't know right now." Ten said and Johhny's smile grew and he kissed his cheek. "Chill chill lets go..." Johnny said and ran to the drivers' side, hoping in and driving away as the younger looked out the window.