chap 13

Pool | JohnTen

 

 

        Related image

"God dang Johnny..." Ten whined... rolling onto his side. "Good Morning to you too." Johnny smiled, opening his eyes to look at the younger. "That freaking hurt.." Ten mumbled, looking the boy in the eyes. "Can you walk?" Johnny asked and Ten nodded, rolling back over so his back faced Johnny. "Then you'll be fine. Just go take a shower." Johnny said, turning the boy back over to face him. "I'm sorry." He said and Ten smiled, putting his palm on the boy's cheek. "It was fun." Ten smirked and Johnny smiled, pressing his lips against the youngers. "I love your smile so much," Johnny said, pulling the boy against his chest. "Babeeee I need to take a shower." Ten said when Johnny wouldn't let him go. "Hey at least now your actually calling me by something other than Johnny," he said, letting the younger go. "Scratch that, Johnnyyyy I need to take a shower." Ten said as he sat up and then was yanked down back next to Johnny. "That's not me... Who's Johnny." Johnny asked, whispering in the boy's ear. "Johnny Seo." Ten laughed, but the boy didn't let go. "What's my name," Johnny asked and Ten laughed harder than before. "Babe." He said finally and Johnny let him go, Ten smiled and sat up, pressing a kiss to his lips before walking to the bathroom. 

 

So, as reasons you hopefully know.

I won't be posting a ACTUAL chapter tomorrow (most likely)

but I will be posting something. Sorry how short this is babes.