Day 4

Pool | JohnTen

"Okay, now let this settle guys, for an hour, thanks Taeil, and Mark for helping me with those two, but now Mark, you get to do mine." Donghyuk smiled and Mark groaned, but motioned for the younger to sit down in his seat. Johnny and Ten looked at each other, burst out laughing as they looked like aliens, tinfoil wrapped around locks of hair. "You look like a dork." Ten laughed, covering his mouth as Johnny nodded and pointing back, laughing as well. "Guys." Taeil said seriously, making the two stop laughing and pout instead. "You're such a buzz kill Taeil." Johnny said, sitting on the couch and pulling Ten to sit with him, going through instagram with him.

"You 3 can go wash the dye out, theres three showers so. Yeah, go up and get it all done." Donghyuk said, putting his phone down. "Okay." They said and walked up the stairs swiftly. Each running to a bathroom.

"YO DONGHYUK DO YOU HAVE A HAIR DRYER?" Ten yelled, and soon Johhny walked in, his hair dripping infront of his face, he reached up on the upper shelf and handed the boy a hairdryer, ruffling his wet hair. Ten plugged it in and started blowdrying his hair as Johnny walked out. "Thanks Johnny." Ten said as he continued blowdrying his hair till it was done.

"Danggggg." Johnny said as Ten walked down the stairs, his hair dryed and brushed, looking cute, or as Johnny was thinking 'Hotter than 1,000 suns combined' but he wouldn't say that outloud. "Shut up, but you look nice too." Ten said, sitting next to the now black haired male. "You should let me play with your hair, you can use my lap as a pillow." Johnny said, Ten stared at him, an unreadable expression on his face. "Fine." He said and Johnny smiled, patting his thigh and Ten sighed but layed down, automatically feeling Johnny's fingers going through his hair. "His hair is so softt." Johnny giggled. Everyone stared at them, before turning back to the TV, which was playing Taeyong's fav show. 

"Johnny its getting late, I think you should take Ten back to his place then we can all go home." Taeil said, kinda warming up to the younger. "Aww... Okayy." Johnny said, Ten had fallen asleep, so he picked him up bridal style and carried him to his car. 

Johneo

Oiii bro,

Ten's family invited me to stay the night

and have dinner,

So, I took my car luckily, so can you drop off my clothes, 

Please my dude.

Moonil

Aye its Doyoung, Tae passed out

I'll have Kun send some over

In like 5 mins.

Byeee

Johneo

Thanks brooo <3

Moonil

nP jOhNnY.