Day 7

Pool | JohnTen

                          Related image

Johnny woke up, without the smaller body in his arms, and instead, cuddling a pillow. "Ten..." Johnny sat up, looking around nervously. Ten's phone, which was on the bedside table, made the notification sound, and Johnny looked at it.

Game update-Now

Text Message from - Unknown - 1 hr ago

He can't protect you forever

He's gonna get busy with something else Ten~

Maybe even someone else.

 

Johnny looked around the room, more panicked. "TEN!" He yelled, putting a shirt on and jumping out of the bed, then out the door, running down the stairs. "Ten?" He asked, looking in the living room but instead saw the blonde and brown haired kids, sitting on the couch. "Renjun, Jisung, do you know where Ten is?" He asked and Jisung stared at him confused. "He went to the store to buy something, what's wrong?" Jungwoo asked, walking from the kitchen. "What store," Johnny asked, panic in his voice. "Um... Walgreens..." Jungwoo said and Johnny shoved past him, grabbing his keys that were on the counter before running out the door, hardly putting his shoes on as he got in his car.

~~~~~

"Sir! Have you seen a dark blue haired male, he's about right here on me," Johnny asked at the cash register, the man stared at him like he was crazy and shook his head. Johnny continued into the store, looking through every aisle until there was none left, and even asking everyone about the shorter boy, no one had seen him. Johnny felt tears well up in his eyes, as he leaned against the wall, out of breath. "Johnny?" a familiar voice asked, Johnny opened his eyes, and saw Taeil and Doyoung standing there, confused as hell. He pulled Taeil into a hug, as tears escaped from his eyes and he sobbed, confusing the older more, somehow. "What's wrong Johnny?" Doyoung asked, from behind the redhead. "I can't find him, I can't find Ten." Johnny sobbed more and Doyoung looked at Taeil. "Well, that's cause he's not here..." Taeil said, pushing the younger off of him. "He'll be here in like 10-15 minutes, he was just at the mall," Doyoung explained, making Johnny freeze. "But Jungwoo said he'd be here..." Johnny mumbled, right when the short male appeared behind the couple, who Johnny pushed through to pick the boy up into a hug. "Woah Woah Johnny what the hell are you doing..." Ten asked as he felt his shirt getting soaked with warm tears from the older. "You-Your, dad... Had messaged you and I didn't know where you were." Johnny said and Ten rubbed the older's back, still being held up against him. "Johnny I'm fine... Just. let's buy the crap then leave." Ten said, by that point, Doyoung and Taeil had left. The older nodded and set him down kissing his forehead before interlacing his fingers with Ten's walking with him.

Johnny looked over at Johnny, when he gasped and looked at his lip, that was bleeding on the side. "Johnny why is your lip bloody?" Ten asked, Johnny wiped it and shrugged, I ran into something I think... nothing bad." He said, not looking away from the road. "Johnny-" "I said its nothing." He cut the younger off, surprising him. "What's wrong." Ten asked softly, putting a hand on his shoulder but Johnny jerked away. "Jo-" This time the older cut Ten off by turning the music up, sadness and anger in Johnny's eyes. Ten shut the music off and glared at the older. "What the is wrong with you?!" He yelled and Johnny's jaw clenched. "What that is wrong with your dad?" He asked, pulling the car over and Ten's eyes watered. "A ing lot! But what does my dumb dad have to do with this ." Ten asked, anger lacing his voice. "He's the reason I'm like this! God damn, someone telling you I might be screwing with someone else isn't something I want to wake up to! Especially not when you're gone!" Johnny yelled, tears filling his eyes. "Ignore him, its that simple!" Ten yelled back, his fists clenching. "ing bull! I'd like to meet him so I could beat the out of him! He doesn't deserve !" Johnny said, his voice cracking, and Ten stared him in his light brown orbs as tears flowed down his cheeks. "I know what he did to you okay... I know he hurt you... I ing hate him for it, because you deserve so much, and he had to ruin that for you when you were younger,  You're an angel, and I fell for it, I told myself I wouldn't actually fall for it but I did, I don't want to see you get hurt, I don't wanna see you cry..." Johnny paused, wiping his eyes. "I wanna see that sweet smile of yours, I wanna hear that beautiful laugh... I want you to be happy, and I just want you to have the world..." Johnny said, Ten stared at him and sat back in his seat. "Johnny I wanna go home..." Ten said quietly... Johnny stared at him a moment longer, before starting the truck and driving again, tears still falling down his cheeks.

"Ten we're here..." Johnny said, not crying anymore but looking down. Ten sighed and grabbed his things. "Aren't you coming?" Ten asked but Johnny sat there. "I think you'd probs want a break from me now..." Johnny said, sniffing slightly as Ten stared at him. "I'm not mad at you-" "Text me okay? When you want to I mean... if you want. Idk, have a nice night Ten. K?" Johnny asked, offering a smile but the boy continued to stand there. "Johnny come on..." Ten said, standing by his door now. A sad look on his face. "No, I'm sleeping at home tonight," Johnny said, Ten leaned through the window. "Then I'm going with you." He said but Johnny locked the doors, making the boy frowned. "Go inside and lock the ing doors," Johnny said seriously. "I seriously wanna talk about something." Ten said and Johnny groaned, getting out of his truck and locking it.