chap 15

Pool | JohnTen

 

I ju            Image result for minhyuk and kihyun

Ten looked up at Kihyun, as someone knocked on the door. "Kihyun--- Wait. Uh. COME IN ITS UNLOCKED, WE'RE IN THE KITCHEN." Ten yelled, food all over his hand, Kihyun's heart sank, as a Medium Blonde Haired boy walked in, flowers in his hands as Ten smiled when he felt Johnny wrap his arms around his waist. "Ki..."Minhyuk said, as Kihyun stood up and walked out of the other kitchen exit, Minhyuk followed him out. "Ready to go in a few hours?" Johnny asked and Ten nodded, slightly nervous. "My family is gonna fall in love with you," Johnny whispered into Ten's ear, making him smile. "I hope." Ten said as Johnny buried his face in the youngers neck. There was a 'noise' coming from the bathroom, before Minhyuk walked back into the kitchen, a blushing Kihyun following him, with messy hair and a smirk on Minhyuk's face. "We- Um... We're just gonna, go, get uh.... packed. right." Kihyun stuttered and Minhyuk nodded before grabbing the flowers and walking out with Kihyun, winking at Johnny. "Ew." Ten said, Johnny gasped and pouted, making Ten realize what he said. "I mean, I said that cause its Min." Ten said, pecking the older on the lips. "Mhm," Johnny said, picking him up and setting Te on the counter as he continued to cook. "Let me cook." Ten whined, Johnny smiled and shook his head, focused on the food. Ten sighed and got off the counter, just for Johnny to pick him back up and set him back on the counter. "I want my baby by my side." Johnny smiled at him, pecking him on the lips before going back to the food.

~~

We have 1 1/2 hrs... We need to go." Johnny said, with Ten behind them as they stood by Minhyuk's front door. Soon Kihyun ran around, a few bags in his arms. "John, Ten, can you help to grab the bags, Min is looking for the keys. "How many bags do you have?" Ten asked sighing and walking in, Johnny behind him. "Never mind I got it." Minhyuk yelled, locking the door with the last of the bags in his hands, Ten and Johnny nodded and turned around, walking towards the car that Kihyun was already in.

"Ready to go back to Canada?" Johnny asked, waking into the airport, Minhyuk by his side as Kihyun and Ten laughed and looked at Kihyun's phone. "Yeah. Are you two ready to go to Canada?" Minhyuk asked, looking over his shoulder. "The two boys smiled. "I just feel like Johnny's family won't like me." Ten said shyly but Minhyuk shook his head. "I bet they'll love you, especially since according to eomma you're all this dork talks about," Minhyuk said making Johnny pick his pace up, blushing. "Wait Min, I thought you were Korean?" Ten asked and he smiled. "I am, I was actually born in Gwangju, but Johnny's mom took me in like another son at a young age, thats why me and Johnny are so close." Minhyuk said and Ten giggled and nodded, running forwards and jumping on the boys back. "in cutie." Johnny said, grabbing the boys legs and holding him up.

~~~~~~
 so I decided to not post about Jjong
because in the end it won't do anything to get him back..

I can say though

I miss him
I loved him

SHINee didn't loose a member

They gained an angel

 

we Didn't loose an idol

we gained a star

 

and, he's happy now. 

We should be thankful for that.

He did good, he held on, for 27 years, I'm not mad at him..

Thanks Jjong.