Chap 16

Pool | JohnTen

    Johnny's mom, Amber smiled as she watched Ten cuddle up to her son as they watched a movie. "Ten sweetie, do you need a blanket?" She asked sweetly but the boy shook his head, a yawn escaping his lips as he stretched his arms and cuddled his face more into his giant boyfriend's side. "Johnny is enough." Ten mumbled, tiredness evident in his voice. "I think I should carry him up to our room," Johnny said, putting his arms under the younger's legs. "No. I wanna stay here." Ten said shaking his head and gripping onto Johnny's hoodie.  "Fine. Dang." Johnny said, putting the boy back to his original snuggly position. Ten smiled as he felt Johnny press a gentle kiss to the youngers forehead, running a hand up and down his back. 

    "I think I actually should take him to bed, he's tired from the flight," Johnny said, smiling as he saw his boyfriend asleep with his head on his chest. "Okay. Goodnight Seo." Minhyuk said, running his hands through his boyfriend's hair. "I'll be back. Chill." Johnny said and walked down the hallway, leaving Minhyuk who scoffed.
    "Goodnight," Johnny said, pressing a kiss on the youngers forehead, a smile on his face. He pulled the blanket over Ten, turning and walking out the door, smiling gently. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"JOHNNY." 
        Johnny shot up as he heard a high pitched scream and his boyfriend call his name, he obviously ran towards the younger and his room, slamming the door open. "Baby?" Johnny asked, as when he turned the light on Ten was on the floor, scared out of his mind. "Johnny..." Ten said, his breathing shaky. "What's wrong baby..." Johnny said, walking to his Thai boyfriend. "I saw someone... something." Ten said, pulling Johnny closer once the tall male got to his level. "Where was it..." Johnny asked softly, running his fingers through the youngers locks of hair. "Over there." Ten said pointing when Johnny looked it was just at the window. 
    "What happened," Minhyuk said, walking into the twos room. "Get flashlights. He saw something outside." Johnny said, Minhyuk nodded and left, leaving a worried Kihyun standing in the doorway. "Kihyun can you comfort him. I'm gonna go look outside." Johnny said and Kihyun nodded, taking Johnny's spot as the older walked out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny walked into his room, smiling when he saw Kihyun sitting on the bed next to sleeping Ten. "Was she out there," Kihyun asked but Johnny shrugged and shook his head. "Isn't she still locked up though?" Johnny asked, Kihyun shrugged and stood up. "You can probs ask the cops though. See you tomorrow Johnny." Kihyun said and patted the older on the back. "Night Ki." He said and Kihyun nodded before walking out, smiling sweetly and shutting the door. 

 

im sorry I haven't updated recently stuffs been happenin