chap 11

Pool | JohnTen

       Related image

       Ten sat up, surprisingly unfazed, the alcohol was luckily warned off. Johnny pulled him back down next to him. Smiling weakly. "I tried asking you something, but you had already passed out." The older mumbled, his finger brushing over Ten's cheek. "Hm." He asked, tiredness still obvious in his voice. "Can I be your boyfriend." Johnny asked, and Ten closed his eyes, rolling over till his back was pressed against Johnny's chest. "yeah." He said, smiling when he felt Johnny wrap his arms around him and kiss his shoulder, which was currently bare cause he had taken his shirt off when they got home. "TEN, I need you downstairs." Ten's dad yelled, making him sigh before getting back up an going down the stairs. 

"Yeah?" Ten asked, less scared because his dad had seemed to change, truly this time. "It's my time to go, but tell your boyfriend I'm happy for you both... and if you could go get my bags ready." He asked and Ten nodded, going up the stairs and to the room his dad had been staying in. 

He opened his dad's suitcase, then closed it, then opened it, then closed it, the opened it, and covered his mouth, there was a paper, with Johnny's address on it, and pictures, not only of Johnny and Ten separate, alone but also a few of them together, even one from last night, when the two were at the bar, with Ten on Johnny's lap kissing him. Ten pulled his phone out and took a few pictures, before putting everything into his suitcase and taking it downstairs. His dad was already walking in, he had started his car and ut his computer in it, he smiled and took his suitcase, Ten bowed nervously and hugged him before he left, as soon as he walked out the door and shut it Ten walked up the stairs, laying next to Johnny again, who had fallen asleep.

They were both woke up by Johnny's phone being spammed with phone calls, Ten reached his hand over and answered it, putting it on speaker. "Who the did you piss off Johnny," Taeil said through the phone, the boy sat up on his elbows. "No one.." He mumbled tiredly. "well-" right as Taeil was about to say something, Johnny's phone died, he shrugged and took it from Ten, placing it on the bedside table before pulling Ten against his chest. "My dad left by the way." Ten mumbled into the older's chest, inhaling the scent that matched Johnny's personality.  "Good.." Johnny said, staring forward out the window. 

"Johnnyyyyy I wanna go here..." Ten said, going through his phone. "Where," Johnny asked and Ten showed him, making him smile. "I already planned on taking you there babe," Johnny said and Ten held a smile back. "Where do you wanna go?" Ten asked Johnny but he shrugged, setting his phone down. "I just wanna be with you." He said, making the younger blush, Ten smiled and turned his head to the side, looking away from Johnny. "Shut up you cheesy bastard." He said, and Johnny laughed, rubbing his back. Johnny was about to kiss the boys neck before the 9-year-old burst through the door. "Ten! Johnny! We're backkk." Jisung yelled, pink highlights in his hair. Soon Amber walked in, with Chenle beside her. "How was it?" She asked and the boys smiled. "It was fine." Ten said, his face 1-4 inches away from Johnny's chest. "Boys get out so I can talk to Ten... Johnny wanna make them lunch or a snack?" Amber asked and Johnny nodded, picking Jisung up over his shoulder and scooping Chenle over his other shoulder before walking out.

"What do you want to eat," Johnny asked, looking at the two younger boys. "I want to see Johnny and Ten do a lot of kisses," Chenle said cutely, making Johnny's face heat up. "Well, what do you want to eat," Johnny asked, clearing his throat. "Toast and eggs!" Jisung said and Chenle nodded, Johnny smiled and the ingredients out. "Go to the living room, I'll call you when it's done," Johnny said and the boys nodded, leaving the room. 

"How is it." Johnny asked, walking up behind Ten and running his fingers through the youngers hair. "Is amazing." Ten smiled, swallowing his food. Johnny pulled his head back by his hair and made him look at him. "You know how cute you are right," Johnny asked, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. "You know how good your food is right." Ten asked, giggling when Johnny frowned and let go of his face and turned. "No Johnny!" Ten yelled spinning around on his chair, jumping off it and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. "Hm.," Johnny said, turning around acting to be hurt. "You're adorable." Ten said, pressing a slightly longer kiss to the boy's cheek. "Mhmm," Johnny said, kissing his lips the second he backed away. "Damn Yukhei, they might be even more affectionate than us..." Jungwoo said from the table making the two laugh.

Johnny sat up straight on the bed. "Wanna go to the Seoul tower tongiht?" Johnny asked and Ten looked at him, his eyes sparkily. "Tonighhhtttt?" He asked and Johnny nodded, Ten smiled and nodded 100x faster than Johnny. "K, go get ready if you want, I'll go start the car." Johnny said and Ten nodded, running to the closet.