chap 10

Pool | JohnTen

                      Related image

"Where are you going?" Seunghoo asked, making Ten freezes yet the two turned around. "Oh... Hi, dad... um. Johnny's friends invited us out to dinner and a drink for our relationship." Ten said, the man stared at them, then to Johnny who was looking out the door at his friends. "Right, and you're gonna get drunk?" He asked but Ten shook his head. "I don't plan on drinking much." The boy lied, his dad sighed and waved him off shaking his head. "Bye, sir," Johnny said, dragging the younger out with his arm around his waist. 

"This is so good." Ten said as he ate a piece of cake. "Want some?" Ten asked but Johnny shook his head no, he was already full from dinner, and besides, he didn't really like sweets, the younger pouted but shrugged, taking a drink before going back to the cake, Taeil smiled and wrapped his arm around Johnny's shoulder, as they both looked at Ten, who was now trying whatever it was Doyoung and Jaehyun had, Taeyong on his phone. "I think I'm actually warming up to the kid John," Taeil said, smiling sweetly when the blue-haired boy, Johnny nodded and drank his coke. "I'm totally not." Johnny said sarcastically, then looked to the side when Taeyong put his phone up to his ear. "Do you need anything?" The waiter asked walking up, Ten smiled. "Can we get 2 boxes, for Doyoungs thing and my cake?" He asked, obviously not able to finish it. She nodded and walked off, right then Ten leaned to the side and kissed Johnny's cheeks, halfway onto his lips. Johnny smiled and ran his fingers through his hair, kissing his cheek when he pulled away. "Guys we gotta go, someones trying to take our spots at the bar." Taeyong said putting his phone away. "but my cakeee!" Ten whined, right as the waiter walked back with two boxes. "THank you!" Ten said cheerfully, and Johnny and Taeil put the sweets into the boxes. They got up and left, Taeil leaving a $100 bill on the table, and they went to the truck.

"Seungkwan my mans," Taeyong said as the short blonde walked to the table, he smiled and high-fived him, his attention going to Ten. "Oh, you got a new cutieee." Seungkwan smiled and the boy smiled back and waved. "1 shot of the usual?" A waiter with blue hair asked walking up, Taeil smiled. "You know it Hosh." He smiled and the waiter left, yelling at a pink haired boy their 'usual'. 

Of course, 9 rounds of shots later, they were all drunk, saying the most random . "Oah Maai lORd JoHnnYSeoo... losER." Taeil said, hitting his shoulder, Johnny laughed and pushed him off. "SaIz yOu." He mumbled, and soon felt a smaller body climb onto his lap and he looked straightforward, seeing a drunk Ten who pressed his lips against the olders, Johnny instantly responded, setting his hands on the youngers hips, before the two separated, a grin on Johnny's face. "dAmN dRunK TeN is mY FAvOriTE tEn." Johnny said, kissing the boy again, as his free hand found its way into Ten's hair. "eUngfan wEI mIghT nEeD a rOomM foR THeSE TwO."Doyoung yelled and soon enough the blue-haired boy came back and threw keys at Johnny, who caught them and threw them back, shaking his head. Johnny broke the kiss and smiled at the Thai boy. "aRe mAh FEeLInGs ObVIouS YEt." Ten slurred, his arms still around the boy's neck. "Is Myare?" (Basically saying are mine) and the boy nodded, hiding his face in the crook of Johnny's neck. The blonde, blue-haired, and pink haired male walked back over, sitting next to Taeyong, who was surprisingly sober, still on his phone. "On a serious note, whos he?" Seungkwan asked, pointing at Ten. "Just Johnny's new boy toy, probably no one special, I do like him, but I know better than to get attached because Johnny will most likely leave him. Soonyoung frowned, pushing a piece of blue hair out of his vision. "He never let any guy do that though, much less sit on his lap and kiss him like that, this is also the first time he denied a room for him and a dude," Soonyoung said, sadness in his voice, and Taeyong sighed, putting his phone on the table.  "I'm giving it a month, that's it. If it lasts more, then I'll let myself get attached, I doubt it'll last that long." Taeyong said, and turned, as Johnny was smiling while the younger got off of his lap and snuggled against his side now. "You have no faith in any of Johnny's relationships, do you?" Jihoon asked, and Taeyong looked at him straight-faced. "Honestly...No." He shrugged, and Jihoon shook his head. "Soonyoung. Keys." a taller male said, dragging another love-struck boy by the tie towards the rooms, Soonyoung tossed them a key that had. 'Mingyu & Wonwoo' engraved in it, he smirked before pulling the guy into the hallway, making Seungkwan fake gag.