Chap 14

Pool | JohnTen

                                        Related image

Johnny smiled nervously as they ate breakfast together. Ten smiled at the older male. "What?" He asked, snapping the boy out of his trance.  Johnny looked down at him. "Pull your jacket up... It is cold... I don't want you to get sick... I can't imagine my baby getting sick." Johnny said, fixing the boys jacket making Ten blush and look down, at his hot chocolate. "Hey look at me,  cutie," Johnny whispered teasingly. "Johnny?" A voice asked, Johnny and Ten both turned around and Johnny's face lit up. "Hyungwon! Hoseok! OHHH and Minmin, and Ki, Changkyun! and Jooheon! SHOWNU MY BOYS BACK!" Johnny yelled, kicking chairs out so the boys could sit.

"How are you, Seo." Kihyun asked, the redhead sitting next to Ten. "and whos this hottie you got yourself." Kihyun finished, ruffling Ten's hair making him laugh. "This is Ten. He's my babyyyy." Johnny said, wrapping his arm around Ten's waist. "So did you ask him if he--" "No." Johnny cut Minhyuk off, catching Ten and Kihyun off guard, as the two were talking. "What?" Ten asked and Johnny shook his head. "It's nothing," Johnny said, wiping the whipped cream off his upper lip. "No, tell me!" Ten said, a pout on his face, Johnny looked away to glare at Minhyuk who was smirking, his arm around Kihyun. "Have you asked Ki?" Johnny asked and Minhyuk earned a glare from Kihyun. "What do you have to tell me?" The redhead asked and Minhyuk smiled. "Outside?" Minhyuk asked and Kihyun sighed, getting up and storming out. "Babeee," Minhyuk whined, now glaring at Johnny before walking out. Ten then looked back at Johnny, shooting daggers. "Babe, can we talk about it at home?" Johnny begged, Ten glared at him. Jooheon cleared his throat. "We're gonna leave... " He said, getting up, Shownu threw Johnny one last look. "Bye Johnny, good luck." He said and left. 

"Talk." Ten said, grabbing the boy by his cheeks. Johnny was distracted by the youngers lips, he bit his own lip and Ten glared. "Talk or I'm sleeping on the couch tonight, or you are, it's my room...Uh... when we go home." Ten said, dead serious. "You really wanna know?" Johnny asked, his face closer to Ten's, who nodded, he smirked slightly. "You sure," Johnny asked, his forehead against Ten's, who straight-faced and pushed him away, folding his arms across his chest and looking away. Johnny sighed and pulled his phone out.

Johnny

Wanna come to my place with me this christmasss

~~~~~~~~

Ten looked at Johnny who had a soft smile on his face. "Babe Christmas is in like a week... I don't even have time to think about this." Ten said, Johnny's smile fading. "I think I should stay here...." Ten said apologetically, Johnny smiled and nodded, kissing his nose. "I feel bad, you've treated me so well..." Ten mumbled, playing with his fingers, Johnny smiled and kissed the boys now exposed neck. "It's fine," Johnny said, grabbing his hand. 

Kihyun and Minhyuk walked in, Minhyuk asking to talk to Johnny outside as Kihyun talked to Ten, Johnny kissed the younger before walking outside.

"So... What'd you say," Kihyun asked, after ordering a coffee, Ten looked down, making Kihyun laugh slightly. "I said no too... I just-" "I like Johnny a lot... But I'm not ready for that yet... We just started dating, and we've known each other for like a month... But... I just don't know.." Ten said, cutting the redhead off who nodded. "Min and I... are taking a break from each other..." Kihyun said, sniffing and when Ten looked up Kihyun had tears begging to run down his slightly pink cheeks. Ten's heart broke for the boy. "Kihyun..." Ten said, putting a hand on his shoulder. Kihyun laughed at himself, wiping his cheeks. "Ah, this is pathetic... I shouldn't be crying... Damn." Kihyun said, shaking his head. "No... Don't think like that it's not pathetic to cry over someone..." Ten said, but Kihyun shrugged his shoulders, wiping his eyes quickly when he saw Johnny walk in without Minhyuk, a sympathetic look on his face. "Ki... You need a place to stay tonight?" Ten asked Kihyun shook his head. "I can just go get a blanket, I know a spot it's not cold tonight," Kihyun said grabbing his things and moving so Johnny could sit. "Noo, you can stay tonight, my cousin and Yukhei aren't gonna be home tonight." Ten said but Kihyun shook his head. "Ki," Johnny said, looking at him. "Just come on. We need to get going, you're gonna stay with Ten, I'll go home I guess..." Johnny said tired but Ten looked at him confused. "Lets go.," Johnny said, taking Kihyun's things, Ten walking beside him.

The car ride was silent, Ten was looking at his lap, holding the tears at the brims of his eyelids in. Johnny was staring at the road, a blank expression on his face. Kihyun was in the back seat, his earbuds in at full volume, as he stared out the window, his cheeks stained with tears. "Johnny.." Ten mumbled, his voice shaking. There was a moment of silence. "Hm," Johnny responded, his voice serious as he continued to look out the road. "Why aren't you staying." Ten asked the two didn't know Kihyun had taken an earbud out before, listening to the conversation. "I thought you'd want space... and I need to pack," Johnny said, his tongue rolling against the roof of his mouth. Ten looked over at him, biting his lower lip, holding his protest back, swallowing hard and nodded before looking back down sniffing, Kihyun was secretly staring at Johnny, slightly pissed. "Can I talk to you when we get to my place then.." Ten questioned, collecting himself with a sigh. "I need to pack as fast as I can," Johnny responded fast, Flinching when he heard a hand slam down in the backseat. "." Kihyun snarled, catching the older off guard who just cleared his throat. "Even as an 18-year old I know when your significant other wants to talk, no matter what's going on you should agree." Kihyun's voice cracked before he continued. "Unless you want this to end up like me and Min,"  Kihyun said and shoved his earbud back in, another tear escaping his eyes. The rest of the ride was silent.

"Ten?" Johnny yelled as the younger began to walk towards his house. "You wanted to talk." He said and Kihyun smiled before taking Ten's things from him, shutting the door. Ten slowly walked back towards him. "I'll go..." Ten whispered, making Johnny's eyes light up. "really?" Johnny asked and Ten smiled and nodded. "Why." Johnny asked, confused. Ten blushed before continuing. "I wanna meet my boyfriends family, whats so wrong with that." He asked, and Johnny smiled, picking him up, Ten's legs instantly wrapping around the olders waist, Johnny pulling him into a kiss that he instantly responded to. "Just... Uh. Don't tell Ki? Okay?" Johnny asked and Ten nodded, kissing his cheek before jumping out of his arms. "I'll text you later." Ten said and Johnny nodded, pushing him towards the house. "K. I'll answer," Johnny said and Ten smiled. "Night!" Ten waved. "Night." Johnny said and got in the truck, watching as Ten walked inside, then drove off.
: