Day 3

Pool | JohnTen

 

Related image

 

Johnny ♡

Heyy

ty are you up

My friends wanted you to hang w/ us today

Come onnnn

TY

Ten <3

Chittaphon*

and yeah i guess I can chill today

My cousins will be with my sis

so sure.

Johnny ♡

Yasss, how early will you be ready

ty*

Ten <3

Nvm Im busy.

Johnny ♡

NONO NO 
okioki

Chittaphon*

Just come on,

how early

Ten <3

Right.

20 minutes

 

Johnny ♡

oki >///<

SYS, I'll show Taeil how to get there

bye Senpia

 

Ten <3

cHoKe lOseR

 

"ty I'm here." Johnny said, as he walked in like Ten told him to. "Hey." Ten said, going through his instagram at the island. "Lets go." He said, Ten nodded, and told his family he was leaving, before walking out and getting into the truck, sitting in between Haechan and Johnny.

"SO, since the others left us for a while, tell me about you." Johnny said, interested in the shorter male who sat across from him in the cafe. "Well. What do you want to know?" He asked, sipping on the coffee infront of him. "Hobbies?" Johnny asked, Ten smiled. "Sports, Drawing, Singing, Dancing, Rapping, Playing with animals." He said, and Johnny's eyes grew. "Dance?" He asked and Ten nodded and smiled cutely, making Johnny have butterflys, that he shook off. "Coffee or water?" Johnny asked, Ten laughed. "Coffee." he said and Johnny nodded. "Wait I wanna switch, you ask questions, i ask questions, back and forth. K?" He asked and Johnny nodded, drinking the soda infront of him. "So Hobbies?" He asked and johnny shrugged. "reading and watching movies/videos as well as photography..." He said and Ten smiled even cuter than he already was. "Specialty/s?" He asked and Ten thought.  "Basketball, Piano, Dance, Rap, Taekwondo, Surfing" he smiled and Johnny nodded. "What do speak?" Ten asked, a smile on his face. "Korean and English." he shrugged. Soon enough, Taeil came back alone, telling the two boys to come with him as the others were to lazy to leave at the time.

Johnny supressed a laugh as he looked to the side, realizing how short Ten REALLY was, as he had to look down at him. "Shut up giant." Ten said, folding his arms across his chest. "Its cute..." Johnny mumbled, a small grin on his face. "You're point? Also no, I'm not cute." Ten said, Johnny smiled and looked forward. "I love cute things." He mumbled. a smile crept onto his face as he sped up, making the shorter male take larger steps to attempt to catch up, failing though. "Stop teasing the kid Johnny." Taeil said, a monotone voice as he walked infront of them. Johnny frowned, as usually Taeil was in a brighter mood. Johnny slowed down and walked next to Ten again, nibbling at his lower lip. Ten looked at him, out of the corner of his eye and saw the boy had lost his happy oura. He nudged his shoulder into the tallers, offering him a smile, that made Johnny's smile come back as well.

Ten was looking around, with Johnny, Doyoung, and Donghyuk, at all the hair colors he could dye his hair. "I need to dye my hair again but I'm legit broke." Johnny mumbled to himself, Donghyuk turned around, a huge grin on his face. "What color?" Donghyun asked and Johnny shrugged his shoulders. "Black." He said, a sigh escaping his lips. "Let me dye it, I'll buy the color you want, and then we can go to my place and I'll dye it for you, same for you Ten, and Doyoung if you wanted to dye your hair." Donghyuk said, smiling at the two behind the giant, the 3 nodded and smiled, picking a color, Johnny, obviously picked black, Ten chose a blue, and Doyoung just chose a blonde, they went to the check out and paid, smiling as the others walked in, looking for them.