Day 8

Pool | JohnTen

                                 Related image

    Ten walked down, sleepily, wearing Johnny's hoodie that he brought back the night before. "ty I need that clean, I only brought clothes for a week," Johnny said, and Ten stared at him and shrugged. "Chittaphon... and we can clean it." He smiled but Johnny frowned but shrugged. "Eat." He said, setting a plate down on the counter. Ten started eating, as he was already hungry before.

"That was so good." Ten said, rubbing his stomach. "Give each other a good morning kiss," Jisung said, who was by the fridge, Johnny walked up behind Ten and made him look at the ceiling, kissing his cheek. "No, Jungwoo and Yukhei do a real kiss, on the lips. Sometimes it looks like Yukhei is trying to eat Jungwoo's face off."Jaemin said, Ten blushed and felt Johnny pull his head back again, connecting his soft lips with the youngers, smiling when the blue-haired bot instantly responded. They finally pulled back, catching their breaths, as Ten's face heated up. "Ew..." Jeno teased, getting pushed by Jaemin. Johnny kept his face by Ten's jawline, then kissed that too before grabbing his plate and walking to the sink, causing the younger boys to run out.

"What's on your mind," Johnny asked as the boy had been quiet since what happened in the kitchen, Johnny was looking at himself in the mirror as Ten sat on the bed. "Ten..." Johnny said, turning towards the boy. "You had really nice lips--- no..." Ten said, regretting it instantly, as Johnny smirked and walked towards him. "Oh really?" Johnny asked, getting down to eye level with the younger, who shook his head, looking everywhere but Johnny, as he knew his eyes would go right to his lips. Johnny grabbed his chin and made him look at the older, want another?" He asked, his voice a tease, Ten nibbled on his own lip, right before Johnny didn't wait for him to answer and crashed his lips onto the youngers, crawling on top of him as Ten pulled him closer. "Johnny." Ten mumbled before Johnny bit his bottom lip, making him gasp giving him the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss. "Te-" Jungwoo stopped, along with the other two. "Never mind... bye," Jungwoo said, slamming the door and running down the stairs, Johnny stared down at Ten, his hair falling in front of his eyes, panting softly before pushing himself off Ten.

"Let's go," Johnny said, offering his hand to the younger, whose hair was still messy. "okay." Ten said, taking the olders hand, getting pulled up against his chest, he blushed and pushed himself away, walking out the door swiftly. "Ten.," Johnny said, feeling hopeless. He chased after the younger boy, grabbing his wrist right before he walked down the stairs, Ten's hairs fell in front of his eyes. "Let go of me, Johnny." Ten whispered, hiding his face. "One of us is just gonna get hurt, let me go. Let go of this." Ten mumbled, pulling away from him. "Why is one of us gonna get hurt?" Johnny asked, curiously looking at the boy. "I can tell..." Ten said but Johnny shook his head. "Why don't you trust me with you?" Johnny asked, kinda hurt. "It's not that Johnny!" Ten said, looking down. "I'm canceling, we're gonna talk this out," Johnny said, sending a text before he could protest. "You're my first relationship... Actual relationship. I'm not getting hurt." Ten said, his jaw clenching, pushing the older away. "Why do you think I'm gonna hurt you Ten? And why do you think you'd be the only one getting hurt?" Johnny asked, his eyes tearing up more. "Do you REALLY think me, out of all people would hurt you? When this morning I was so scared for what had happened to you... You saw what that did to me." Johnny whisper-yelled, as the younger boys were sleeping and Ten shook his head. "I think you should go home, Johnny..." Ten said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Make up your mind! Earlier you were asking me to stay and now you want me to leave? Make up your mind, either you want me around or you don't. Rather you want there to be an us or just you and me? You can never choose can you?" Johnny asked as Ten's eyes fell to the floor, Johnny sighed walking past him, down the stairs and out the door, to his truck where he got in and slammed the door, leaving without another word.