Day 6

Pool | JohnTen

                               Related image

"Johnny wakes up. Taeil keeps calling your phone." Ten said shaking the older, he yawned and sat up, his hair sticking out in 100+ different directions. Ten handed Johnny his phone, that was already in a call. "Johnny Seo where are you?" Taeil asked, obviously mad. "Ten's place," Johnny answered simply. "Can you come back? We might need help." Taeil asked, Johnny, sighed and looked at Ten, who was pushing the kids out of his room. "No. I'm helping Ten."He said and Taeil sighed. "Ouch. K... byeeeee." Taeil said and hung up. Johnny sighed and put his phone down. Smiling at Ten. "What are we doing first." He asked and Ten shrugged. "They took a nap for a bit. We have free time." He said Ten smiled as Johnny nodded. "I can cook for both of us," Johnny suggested.  Ten nodded and smiled. "Okay. Let's go," he said and walked down the stairs. Ten following behind him.

 

"Ten come here," Johnny said as he continued to cook. Ten hummed in response as he walked to him, Johnny smiled and turned towards him. "You need to talk." He asked, as Ten seemed to have something on his mind, cause he was being quiet and spacing off. Ten stared at the male for a second before shrugging, about to turn around till Johnny pulled him against his chest. "Talk to me," Johnny said, his chin right next to Ten's head. "I don't want to right now, my mom will be here in 20 minutes, to get ready to leave, so we can go outside to talk." Ten mumbled, expecting Johnny to let him go after the older nodded, but he just kept his arm around the boy, moving his arm down to his waist, and setting his head on the boy's shoulder. "Johnny let me go." Ten whispered, but the older shook his head. "I like the feeling of you in my arms," Johnny said, making the youngers face go pink, as he just stood there now. 

 

"Oh, morning boys." Ten's mom said walking into the kitchen, as the two ate breakfast together, and scrolled through Instagram. "Morning Mrs. Lee," Johnny said offering her a smile. "Oh please, Call me Amber or eomma. Mrs. Lee makes me feel old." She smiled as Johnny nodded. Ten was still focused on Johnny's phone, which he had now taken from him. "Okay, eomma," Johnny said and she smiled, walking over to them. "Oh eomma, can me and Johnny go to my room until you leave?" Ten asked, and Amber nodded, a sweet smile on her face.

"So tell me," Johnny said, pulling the boy down to sit next to him. "It's just... My dad is leaving me messages, whenever I block his number, he gets a new one, I- I don't wanna go back to that." Ten said, choking up, Johnny frowned and cupped his cheeks, wiping the tears that were falling. "I-I don't know what to do Ten," Johnny mumbled, and Ten shrugged, suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Ten, Johnny, I have to go to work. Can you come back in? Chenle, Jisung, and Renjun are up. but Jeno and Jaemin are playing video games." Amber said, Johnny, kissed Ten's forehead. "Can you watch them? I wanna take a shower." Ten asked Johnny nodded, standing up and following Amber out of the room. 

"So are you dating Ten? Be 100% honest!" Renjun asked, a cute smile on his face. Johnny sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "No," Johnny said, hiding the disappointment in his face, as he beat another game against Jaemin. "No what?" Ten asked, walking into the living room sitting down next to Johnny. "Nothing..." Johnny said, starting another game. "Well then do you like each other?" Jeno asked, looking up from Johnny's phone he let the younger play games on, Ten cleared his throat, heat creeping up his cheeks. He looked to Johnny, hoping he would answer, but the older was to busy focusing on the game in his face or at least pretended to be. "Um..." Ten trailed off, nudging Johnny who looked at him. "Yeah." He said, making Ten's cheeks heat up again. "Then why don't you date, That's what Yukhei and Jungwoo are doing," Jaemin said, Johnny smiled and looked at the boy. "Fine, if you want us to be honest, we are. Right babe?" Johnny said, looking back at the boy with a look that said 'Play along' so Ten nodded. "R-right." He stuttered, and Jaemin smiled. "I knew it!" he yelled, making Jisung jump. 

~~~~

"Alright guys, you ate, you played video games, its time to go to bed so eomma isn't mad at me tomorrow okay?" Ten asked, and the boys giggled, nodding. "Do you need anything?" Johnny asked, all the boys shook their heads so the two started turning around. "Wait where are you going?" Chenle asked, a small pout formed on his face. "To watch tv and go to bed." Ten said, and Renjun pouted now too. "But wheres the kiss? Yukhei always kisses Jungwoo on the cheek before the two leave." Jaemin said, catching on. Ten froze, Johnny smiled nervously. "Babe come here," Johnny said and the boy sighed and walked towards him. Johnny held his face in his hands before kissing a kiss against his cheek, making the kids smile. "Goodnight boys," Johnny said, and they all waved before he closed the door, walking out with Ten.

" I'm tired." Ten said, laying down next to Johnny who quickly pulled him against him. "By the way, about what we were talking about earlier... I just, won't leave your side okay? Is that good enough?" Johnny asked, putting his face in Ten's hair, that had a faint scent of strawberries. "Anything is good enough as long as I don't have to put up with him anymore." Ten whispered, loud enough for Johnny to hear as he put his arms on top of Johnny, who pulled him even closer against him, pressing a kiss to the top of his head, before the two drifted off to sleep.