Guilty

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy opened her eyes and everything around her was white . The atmosphere felt unfamiliar . She blinked so many times and  it felt she slept for years. Then she saw a woman in white coat reading a file.  The woman noticed her and smiled at her. The woman came closer.

 Unnie? Yoona Unnie. 

 

Wendy was not that shocked when she found out that she was admitted in a hospital. But her body felt so energized after so many days. She felt good physically. She was glad to see Yoona again. 

 

But she realised something. We...we had to promote our new songs.

She immediately stuck out the needle that was providing her body nutrients and ran towards the door. She felt a hand holding her wrists tightly as if it won't let go. Unlike Joohyun.

 

"Where are you going?" Yoona frowned and pouted. But Wendy avoided it. She tried to free her hand.

" I need to go."

"Where?"

" We have schedules we.....we are " Yoona gave a bitter smile.

" You are in no condition to think about them Seungwan. Think about yourself, please"

 

Wendy was confused. She wanted to meet her members so badly but she also didn't wanted to face them. She felt guilty for disturbing their schedules. She couldn't say anything when Yoona asked her to meet the members. But after hearing her members crying tranturms and specially Joohyun's condition she instantly made her mind. 

 

The last one to enter her room was Joohyun. Seungwan felt sorry and guilty because her heart still beats for this certain woman whether Joohyun loves her or not but Seungwan always will continue to love her. Joohyun looked terrible. Eye bags under her eyes, dark circle indicating she haven't slept for days, gaunt face.

 

All these days and nights without you here, 
It's a little bit more than I can bear.

The days are cold and so very long.
I don't know how much longer I can be strong.

My nights are so lonely and sad.
Sometimes I can't help but get mad.

I see your face everywhere I look.
It breaks my heart that my great love is what they took.

Without you here it feels like the end.
I'm lost without you 'cause you were also my best friend.

I'll be counting the days and nights till we're together again.
Until then, it's all my love that I send!

 

 

Seungwan misses her Joohyun.
 

How can someone change in just two days? Seungwan asked herself but didn't get any answer. Why Joohyun looked like that? because she was worried? She had feelings for me? Or just feeling guilty as a leader?  

Seungwan's mind was running wild from these questions. She didn't pay any attention to Yerim's pleading, Joy hugging her tightly or Seulgi crying. She just stared at Joohyun's eyes. Trying to find the answers in those doey eyes. She failed as those eyes were teary and stared back into hers. It was first in those mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter