Let's Not Fall In Love

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan was aware of what was coming. It's not like it was totally unexpected, she is not dumb. She noticed whenever she mentioned other girls Jisoo would be jealous. She tried so hard to hide it but couldn't. Jisoo would change her facial expression when she would hear other girls were getting close to Seungwan. Sometimes Seungwan teases her by mentioning their names. She liked to tease the older. She liked Jisoo's crinckled eyebrows and pouty lips. She would make her jealous whenever she wanted to see that face. 

 

Jisoo was a child in disguise in an adult body. She would get excited like a kid whenever they would have ice-cream. It's her favourite and Seungwan bought it whenever the doctor craved for it. Seungwan learned to know more about the older by hanging out with her. Jisoo liked being pampered. She would snuggle into the younger when they would hug and search for warmth. Sometimes she was like a pet, a cute one at that. No one would believe these when they would see her in her white apron and round glasses. She looked serious and smile occasionaly but with Seungwan she would smile and laugh. Jisoo liked to made fun of her dorkiness and so did Seungwan.She saw the real the Jisoo and also the phyciatrist Jisoo. She liked the older. She is beautiful and cheerful and kind. She saved her from her past depression and made her a new person. Seungwan and Jisoo became good friends by time went by. More like best friends as they share their everyday over the phone. Seungwan liked spending time with her and talking to her As a friend. But what they were doing was it more than friends? 

 

Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet
Actually, I’m a little scared,
I’m sorry
Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes
But I really mean it when I say
I like you

 

Seungwan liked the way things were now. Can't they be just friends? Why they need to put a label of lovers to spend time? Is it that hard?

Maybe in a corner of her heart she likes her too but is scared to admit it. How she gets excited whenever she gets to spend time with Jisoo she thought she would  never feel like this again. She could talk to her non-stop without caring about the limits. She loved that about Jisoo. She was a good listener while the vocalist was very talkative at times. Jisoo was there with her in those tough times and also here in the present as her friend and she loved that she had someone like that she could talk her heart out. Specially, she shared everything about Joohyun to Jisoo. There was no one she could share those feelings with not with her group members and her family but with Jisoo. So, the doctor is special for her and she don't want to ruin it. 

Seungwan cannot get into another relationship when she knows that someday they would fight, say hurtful things to eachother and finally would part their ways. But she doesn't want that with Jisoo. She want Jisoo to be by her side forever. She want to share her days with her forever. She wanted to grow old with her. 

Is she being selfish?

 

 

Don’t ask me anything
I can’t give you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter