Back

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan took a deep breath and smiled as she exited the plane. After whole two months, they are finally in Korea. She waited for her members to come out. Yeri and Joy wore shades because of the fluffy eyes they got from sleeping throughout the flight. Then Seulgi came out smiling at her. And lastly, Joohyun came out wearing loose pants, a black turtle neck and had her overcoat neatly folded over her forearm. Her hair was tied down and the four of them looked at her in awe.

“Hey, Seul.” Seungwan whispered and nudged her same-age friend to welcome her to the real world.

“Huh yeah, Wannie?” They were still watching Irene talking to their manager about something they don’t care about right now.

“Did unnie have any sponsorship right now? Cause I clearly remember her not wearing this when we hopped on the plane.”

“I don’t think so cause these clothes are not from the brand she promotes.” Seulgi was confused too and Yeri and Joy looked like they less cared about their leader’s sudden change of outfit. So, the hamster just shrugged and started walking with the distracted bear. The four of them were waving to the fans, smiling, and posing for pictures but Joohyun was just walking with her poker face. When they were waiting for their baggage Yeri suddenly came to her.

“Unnie, can you take care of Joy unnie?”

“Why? Is she feeling sick?” Seugnwan asked as she watched the tall girl leaning on the wall. Her arms were folded under her bosoms. With those shades and posture, she looked less sick and more like a school bully.

“She’s being clingy and sulky. I don’t know maybe she’s on her period.” Yeri then held hands with Seulgi who was still entertaining the fans.

The hamster approached the tall girl with a worried face.

“Hey, Sooyoungie~ you alright? Yerim told me- ouf!” Before she could finish her sentence Joy hugged her tightly and whispered “You are so warm and cuddly,”

Seungwan could hear her sigh of contentment. She kept rubbing her back with both hands to comfort the tall baby.

“Stay with me and keep me warm”

“Okay okay but tell me if you feel any pain alright?” and felt Joy nodding in their embrace. The tall vocalist becomes a baby whenever she’s on her period. One of her mood swings and Seungwan doesn’t mind babying her younger member. When their manager signaled them to start walking Seungwan broke the embrace hearing a whiny sound from the tall lady and cued at her cute face. Before she could complain the hamster wrapped her arms around the tall baby and pulled her close. Joy too placed her hands on her older member's waist to get more warmth. They were side hugging each other while walking which the fans found so cute and started making cute noises. Joy didn’t pay much attention to them but Seungwan blushed and kept them entertained by smiling at them and even talked with some of them. Yeri and Seulgi were behind them walking side by side and Joohyun was in front of them walking alone ignoring the fans. She looked pissed and Seungwan wondered why the sudden mood change.

Is she having her period too?

In the van Yeri and Seulgi were seatmates and Joy didn’t let Wendy go so they sat in front of them. Joy placed her head on her shoulder and Seungwan wondered how could the younger managed to do that with her long legs. More surprising was Joohyun sat beside her. The leader would always seat beside the manager in the shotgun seat. That’s her favorite spot and no one could claim it from her. Her sudden mood swings sure are scary. She too leaned in the vocalist’s shoulder and closed her eyes. So Seungwan was between Joy and Joohyun and both were leaning on her.

She’s definitely having her period.

The vocalist got out of Joy’s room and closed the door slowly not to wake her up. She was tiptoeing but got startled when heard her name being called from behind.

“Seungwan?”

Oh, it’s Joohyun unnie.

“Y-yes unnie?” She turned around and face her.

“Is Sooyoung asleep?”

“Yes. She fell asleep just now. She becomes a total baby when she’s on her period” Seungwan shook her head while smiling.

“You should take some rest too. You didn’t sleep on the flight” Joohyun said with concern in her voice.

“I am actually going out now”

“Where? I mean you just arrived.” She didn’t want to sound like someone who wants to pry her member's personal matters but it’s Seungwan and she cannot help it when it comes to the younger.

Joohyun followed Seungwan to the door where she was wearing her shoes.

“To meet Jisoo. I was actually planning to go straight there but I had to comfort Joy so….” Seungwan scratched her nape.

“Oh. So, are you coming back tonight or?” Joohyun felt sad. She was thinking of having a small dinner party with her members to celebrate their hard work and Seungwan’s birthday.

“No, I packed my clothes. Don’t worry about me unnie and take a lot of rest.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was officially missing her girlfriend.

Girlfriend

She smiled as she thought of that word. Can she call her that? Well, of course, Son Seungwan confessed to her and they are dating each other, they kissed, made out, and was almost close to making love to her. Jisoo blushed and hid her face behind her hands. It’s been like 2 months and it felt like 2 years to her. Seungwan made her like that. She wanted to hug her, kiss her, touch her and feel her touch. Oh, how she’s missing the singer's hand rubbing her back while humming to her favorite songs. How she would embrace her whenever she complained about being cold, how she made breakfast for her with a smiley face on the eggs, how she , chased her, and puffed her cheeks whenever Jisoo did the same. Jisoo missed pinching her cheeks and then kiss them afterward when the vocalist would whine about pinching too hard. She is missing her warm girlfriend. With her every second was happiness, Seungwan made her happy and she wondered if she did the same for the older.

The doctor looked at her bed and sighed. Another night with her bed half empty. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter