Awaiting

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a day since Seungwan and Joohyun had their conversation in the hospital room. Joohyun wasn't expecting Seungwan to run to her and hug her , tell her she missed  her. No, joohyun knew she didn't deserve this from Seungwan when she only hurt the latter with her beahviour But she also didn't expect Seungwan to be so stubborn about breaking up. Why would they break up when both of them know how much they love each other. Joohyun knows no one can love her like Seungwan does and she loves Seungwan too. She admits it was a moment of stupidity. Because of her stupid decision she is now losing Seungwan. How can she live without Seungwan. Seungwan showed her how special she is, Seungwan showed her how to love how to care for another person without any condition, Seungwan showed Joohyun her world. A world full of love and care. But what Joohyun did Seungwan doesn't deserve that. Joohyun hurt Seungwan to the point that she is now asking her to forget her. 

How can I forget you Seungwan? You are my first love.

 

As Joohyun was wondering a voice bought her to the reality. She was waiting for their company CEO to call them inside. Because of Seungwan's condition the CEO  decided to talk to the group members with their managers included. 

" Joohyun unnie "

" Yes, Joy"

"Lets go, everyone's gathered in the meeting room. "

 

Joohyun stood up and walked slowly. She suddenly felt weak. Seulgi noticed and helped her to walk to the room. After seeing the CEO's face Joohyun clenched her fists. She wanted to run away from this place. Her and Seungwan they were happy until this man meddled between them and Joohyun can't blame this man fully because it was her decision. She could have fight for her and Seungwan but she didn't. She choose the easy option to avoid her lover and hurt her.

 

" What is this?" Joohyun was confused beacuse she was called here alone and then the CEO was showing his tablet to her.

" You see for yourself" he said in stern voice.

" This video i-it's not-" Joohyun saw Seungwan cupped her face and almost kissed her when she shot the bulls eye on ISAC.

" Look Irene you don't have to explain anything. Just don't do these things infront of your fans and I know you two are dating. I didn't expect this from you Irene. You are the leader"

" I-I didn't do anything to be ashamed of" Joohyun almost whispered but the man heard.

"haha..you are saying you are not ashamed? She almost kissed you...look I don't want to here. I don't care if you have feelings for her just stay away from each other for the time being. Fans are suspecting you and as for fan service use her when we tell you to."

"I can't do that. I love-" Joohyun was cut off by his shout.

"Shut up Irene. Did you forget about your group? And Wendy? if your little puppy love scenes get out are you aware what might happen? Beacuse of your foolishness whole group will suffer and Wendy's career as a singer will be over. I don't want to hear anything from you. Just do as I told you"

Joohyun clenched her fists and left the room with teary eyes.

 

"Regarding to Wendy's condition we think it will be good if your come back is posponed for the time being" Everyone was shocked to hear the CEO.

"What are you saying sir?" their manager asked still shocked at the sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter