Strangers

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan opened her eyes and saw a pair of curious eyes staring at her. She blinked and finally remembered where she was. Yes she was in a mental ward no matter how many times she pleaded Yoona it didn't work. Do it for the people who cares about you . Yoona convinced Seungwan and Seungwan couldn't say no then. She wanted to get better too. She wanted to get out of this mess and most importantly she wanted to be strong for her group and for her leader. Seungwan wanted to be strong she didn't wanted to cry when Joohyun left the room but she did and she hated herself for being so weak and still having these feeling for Joohyun. She knew she still loved the girl but sometimes it's not meant to be. So she have to forget the love part and move on. Maybe she will be alone all her life but she will be strong enough to avoid those lingering feelings whenever she sees Joohyun.

 

I cannot start over because I don't know where to start.
I guess that is what happens when someone breaks your heart.
If we are supposed to follow our dreams, why can't I follow you?
Because now I am so lost, I wish you were lost without me too.

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you Seungwannie oppa?" a voice bought her back to reality and she was shocked. That was the first time someone called her like that. And oppa? she is a girl! why would she call her OPPA? Seungwan never understood why fans calls her that too. Just because she have a boyish name doesn't mean she is a male. 

 

 

Seungwan widened her eyes in shock and the girl giggled and it was  cute. Seungwan thought the girl must be her fan or a fan of Red Velvet. She then observed the girl and saw the girl was wearing same uniform as her so she was a patient too. 

"You are her!!! I knew it" the girl gave a wide smile and stared at Seungwan with anticipation. Seungwan understood that the girl wanted to hear it from her so she sat up from her lying position and smiled. 

"Hello! I am Son Wendy from Red Velvet" Seungwan bowed and heard a squel from the girl. The girl immediately sat beside Seungwan and stretched out her hand.

"I am Sejeong. Kim Sejeong" the girl said in a cute manner and Seungwan shaked her hands with Sejeong. "Nice to meet you"

"Why are you so pretty Wannie?" Sejeong scooted closer to Seungwan making her a bit uncomfortable. This caught Seungwan off guard. It's been a long time someone called her pretty. Joohyun used to call her that and many more. Joohyun always complimented Seungwan which she sometimes thought wasn't sincere but Joohyun used to prove Seungwan wrong with her actions. Whenever she felt out of the place or unworthy Joohyun would hold her hand tightly making her realise that she was worth it and she deserved much better. Joohyun never missed a chance to compliment her whether it was off or on camera. Seungwan used to blush which her fans noticed too. It's really been a long time she blushed and now that she think about the reason of her blushing she realised that the girl beside her was waving her hands infront of her face.

 

 

"You really like to think" Sejeong remarked with a bit annoyance in her voice. She was a bit annoyed because she wasn't getting this celebrities attention. Seungwan wasn't sponteneous with her and she hated it. Seungwan shaked her head and waved her both hands in denial. "No no it's not like that. It's just...." Seungwan trailed off agian thinking what to say.

"See? you are doing it again." The younger tilted her head sideways to see Seungwan's face. Seungwan was looking down at her feet and thinking what should she say. Past few months she hasn't socialised with people and suddenly this girl popped up and was being very bold. As her nature she felt bad for not being able to give the attention the girl wants she apologised. 

 

 

"Now that I see you up close you really are pretty!" Sejeong changed the subject and Seungwan was grateful for that. "Thank you" Seungwan said shyly.

"Do you like it?" Seungwan's eyes travelling upto meet Sejeong's eyes. She was confused about  what the girl meant. "What?"

"The attention people give you. Do you like the spotlight?" She was staring at her with anticipation and when Seungwan opened to answer they heard the door opening  revealing a beautiful nurse who was older than wendy. The small figure walked upto them and crossed her arms while eyeing Sejeong.

 

 

"What are you doing in this room?" Sejeong pouted and stood up as she glared at the nurse. The nurse rolled her eyes and motioned the girl to leave the room. Sejeong walked upto the door and suddenly stopped. She turned around avoiding the nurse she gave Seungwan  her signature smile  "See you later, Oppa~" 

After Sejeong left the room the nurse sighed and turned to Seungwan. Seungwan was awed by this small girl's beauty. Seungwan sneaks a glance at the tag attached to the nurse's uniform  Kim Taeyeon

 

 

Seungwan was sitting at a bench. It was refreshing for her and she felt like she could breathe. She looked at the sky and remembered an older girl who loves sky. It makes me calm and clears my mind. I like to watch the sky with you Seungwan. Seungwan's breath hitched at the memory. That time Joohyun kissed her and it was their second time kissing each other and it was Seungwan's second kiss. Seungwan liked to keep count but now she hated it. She hates herself for doing those silly things. But she needs to change. She have to. Seungwan stopped her train of thoughts and lets her eyes travel to the people around her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter