Happiness

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Seungwan visited the dorm to get a change of clothes and other necessities for staying over at Jisoo's. The girl was adamant about not letting the older go. After uncountable cheek kisses and hugs and promise of coming back without delay made the doctor spare her some time. Jisoo was childish when she was with her but when she was in her chamber she would change her demeanor.

So professional.

Seungwan would say that in her mind in her perfect English accent. She wondered how the girl could discrete her life like that. She was a doctor when she was needed and was a girlfriend when she was with her. Jisoo is so loveable and adorable. And a bit clingy but she didn't mind that. In fact, she liked it no loved it whenever the younger would hug her from behind or whisper in her ear or hold her arm near her torso or look into her eyes like she could see her soul or hold her hand with her warm palm. Seungwan could write a book about how much she loved when Jisoo did those. These little gestures made her feel loved. She didn't realize that she missed these small touches and craved for them so much until Jisoo came.

When Seungwan arrived the dorm was quiet. She assumed her members were sleeping so she went to her room to pack her things. As she finished she put the small bag on the couch and went to the kitchen area to drink water. 

"Are you going somewhere?"

Seungwan was startled and thanked herself that she was drinking while holding the glass with both of her hands as she was very thirsty. She didn't want to break the glass and wake others up. She turned around and saw Joohyun who crossed her arms while leaning on the door frame. Her expression was blank.

"Did I wake you up?" Seungwan instantly felt bad for ruining her unnie's rest. The vacation was for them to rest and gain energy as much as they could so they could perform better on their tour. The last thing she wanted to be was perishable.

"No, my mom called this morning," Joohyun replied while glancing at her feet.

Seungwan could see how upset Joohyun looked. Whenever her mother talked with her things never ended fairly. Her mother never wanted her to join the idol industry. She wanted her daughter to graduate from a reputed college and then get a job and get married. Live happily ever after. On the other hand, Joohyun wanted to become an idol. She had all the qualities, according to Korean standards she was capable. She could sing, rap, and dance so well and her beautiful face is a plus point for her dream to come true. Her father helped her to reach for her dream. Her mother would still try to make her give up this celebrity life whenever they talked. She was also very upset when she came out to her parents. Her mother blamed the industry for her uality. She would always get on Joohyun's nerves and Seungwan knew it was no good news whenever the particular woman called.

Seungwan didn't even realize that she was now in front of Joohyun. She held the older's shoulder and looked into her eyes. Though Joohyun's body language was saying she was tough her eyes betrayed her. Her eyes looked like it had no liveliness in it.

"Are you okay? You can talk to me if you want. I am all ears unnie." Seungwan offered with a smile. An attempt to make her feel better. When she was in the hospital she heard the doctors that talking about the problem helps people to free their emotions and feel relieved. It can make your heart lighter and decrease pain.

"It's fine Seungwan. I'm used to it anyway." Joohyun shrugged.

"You haven't answered my question." Joohyun pointed the couch with her index finger "I saw your bag."

"I promised Jisoo that I would spend my vacation at her house." Seungwan moved her hand from Joohyun's shoulder.

"Oh." Joohyun couldn't help but show her disappointment. She watched as the vocalist washed the glass and went to get her bag.

"I will be back before you know it unnie," Seungwan said and walked towards the exit.

"Are you really friends?"

Seungwan stopped in her tracks and turned around to face Joohyun. She tried to read the leader's expression but failed since all she saw was a blank face. Joohyun was very good at hiding her emotions and Seungwan was very good to read them no matter how deep she went to hide them. Her eyes expressed anger and sadness. The vocalist didn't want to pry anymore. If the older wants to know she will tell her.

"We are in a relationship," Seungwan answered in a soft tone.

Joohyun came towards where the vocalist was standing and held their eye-contact.

"What relationship?"

The vocalist felt like those eyes were speaking to her, telling her something she doesn't want to acknowledge. She needs to stop looking at those doe eyes. They were dangerous. Seungwan didn't like anything dangerous. Not anymore.

"Romantic relationship."

The leader's expression changed for a second. If Seungwan didn't know Joohyun well she would've never seen that the older looked sad for a second. And then there was just staring. They both didn't look away and a few minutes passed by like that. Seungwan was waiting for Joohyun to say something but that didn't come.

"Bye, unnie." Seungwan smiled and turned around to leave not before glancing at the leader one last time.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter