This Feeling

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is this feeling? Is this how you feel when someone loves you back? Is this for real? Is this happiness? 

If someone asked Jisoo how she felt at that moment when Seung-wan confessed to her she wouldn't have any words to describe it. How can you describe this feeling? How can you describe love? Feelings can't be described through words. Even most of the writers cannot narrate the feelings they want to convey to the readers. They always feel something is missing but cannot fulfill it. Just like that Jisoo couldn't narrate how she felt at that moment. The only word she could think of was happy. She felt happy and wanted to cry at the same time.  

"I love you Kim Jisoo. Will you love me please?" Seung-wan held her breath. She knew Jisoo liked her since she confessed herself but that doesn't mean Jisoo will accept her right away. She made her wait so long and she deserves to get punished for it. Amongst all this, she hoped for the best. Fingers crossed.

Jisoo thought she was dreaming but after blinking a few times she saw Seungwan's nervous face. A face that she wants to see forever.

Not hearing any reply Seungwan continued.

"I realized my feelings too late because of several reasons, and I also let myself get scared." The vocalist sighed and Jisoo knew why. She must have remembered her past days when she was scared and insecure about many things. Jisoo wanted to hold her hands and stop her there but then Seungwan continued.

"I was scared that I would be lacking for you."

What! lacking? for me? Are you crazy? 

"While I was being late, I think you folded all your feelings for me. Fine." The vocalist locked her eyes with the doctor. The latter could see her eyes were a bit watery and she was trying her best not to break down. 

Folded my feelings?

 

"Ugh If you could let me be and wait for you?" Seung-wan then smiled bitterly "I won't give you a hard time. I won't disturb your comfortable life. Just while living like this, when you suddenly feel like it, at that time return your feeling to me. Accept me then." Seung-wan let go of Jisoo's hands and stood up. Then Jisoo noticed Seungwan was about to leave and she cannot let that happen. Not in a million years! She needs to talk but why it is so hard to utter a word now? 

"I will wait for you. So, take your time coming to me." the vocalist took a deep breath and turned around to leave but felt a hand holding her wrist tightly. She turned around and saw Jisoo was crying. Seung-wan sat down immediately and hugged the girl "Sorry, I made you cry" She whispered "It's fine Jisoo-ah. Whatever you say I am going to be fine." Jisoo couldn't see her face but she was sure the older was smiling sadly. Jisoo inhaled the vocalists' scent to calm herself down and pulled a little to lock her eyes with the latter. As soft-hearted Seungwan was she cupped her face and wiped the tears out of Jisoo's face. 

"Seung-wan I don't know where you got that idea but I never folded my feelings for you. I was waiting for you. Indeed, I didn't reply to any of your texts because I wanted you to be here, in front of me, face to face." Seung-wan was shocked a bit but still, she smiled. She didn't want to scare the younger thinking she hurt her through those unanswered texts.

"And you would be never lacking for me or anyone. You are perfect and I- I love you." Jisoo whispered the 'I love you' part and blushed. She hid her face on her lover's chest. Seung-wan giggled and Jisoo could feel the vibration from her chest. It felt nice. 

"Thank you Jisoo." She heard the vocalist say and she pulled back with a serious face

"No, thank you Seung-wan. Thanks for giving love a second chance. Thanks for being brave." The doctor smiled and it was the most beautiful smile Seungwan saw that day. Seung-wan hugged her again and this time they were not crying. It's a happy hug. The most immediate feeling Jisoo felt was warmth. Just a warmth huggin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter