I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo has been waiting. She couldn't relax. She couldn't sleep. She has been sitting eyes wide open behind these four walls, hoping Seungwan would call her. She has been texting her asking her how she was and greeting her good morning. But nothing more than that. It's been a month and Jisoo was hoping that the older would call or text her to meet. Did she forget? How can she forget this? Jisoo is losing her hope. Hope of having Seungwan close to her again, having all to herself and give all the love she has. But it's just a cruel existence like there's no point hoping at all.

 

 

Jisoo is feeling crazy. She's been up all night and all day feeling like this. She took her phone several times and tried to dial a certain number but couldn't. It was not her turn to talk. She had already bared her heart in front of the singer. It's Seungwan's turn to do something. What should she do about her feelings? She has become crazy missing the girl who would smile like the sun whenever she saw her. Her heart would feel her warmth even when the air was cold. Even when she was freezing to death, just a look at Seungwan would make her feel warm. It's been a month she didn't see her, hugged her. Jisoo felt like she couldn't live anymore. So, that's what love feels like? She scoffed. She's been making fun of her friends when she was in college. Whenever her friends would talk about their lovers or say they miss them to death Jisoo would act like she wants to vomit but now she understands what they meant.

 

 

 

"Hey, Jisoo have you checked this patients file?" Yoona was sitting in her chamber with Jisoo.

"..."

"Yah~ Kim Jisoo!!!!"

"oh..what?"

"How many times have I told you not to space out on me!" Yoona said while pouting and that earned a giggle from Jisoo.

"Unnie, don't pout. You are not cute."

"How dare you!" She smacked the file on the table. "So, she hasn’t called yet?"


"Yeah. I am starting to loosing hope unnie. Maybe I shouldn't have hoped in the first place."

"Don't you dare say that. She will call. Just give her some more time. You know what she had been through so of course she will be scared at first." She grabbed the younger's shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile "Let's hope for the best."

 

 

I want to stay in the same time as you, I want to be in the same space as you. I’ll walk slowly, right towards where you are, I believe that’s a kind of practice for me to get closer to you. No matter where you are, I’m loving you, I won’t rush you I’ll stand behind you and protect you. I will be with you I’ll come up to you I will be with you Always, my love for you. Seungwan just come to me, please.

I must be going crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter