Back Again

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you feeling today?" 

"Good" Wendy settles on the chair comfortably and begins to check the new surrounding. The room was colored in pink and there were many little objects. A small bear, small rabbit and many other cute small things caught Wendy's attention. 

The phyciatrist seems to notice Wendy's zooning out and not giving her attention. So, she coughed a little but failed to gain attention from the girl sitting infront of her. She finds it a bit adorable? Wendy is a fluff ball and seeing her watching those objects with her brows frowning was a sight to admire. But Wendy is her patient and she cannot give Wendy any slacks because if her cuteness and all. The phyciatrist fought her urge to watch more and decided to start her session without any distractions this time. 

"Just good?" a soft but loud question made Wendy snapped from her thoughts and she immediately looked at her phyciatrist who she didn't gave a  glance when she first got in this pink room. Wendy noticed the person wearing white coat noting every movements of her. Her phyciatrist was very young. Younger than her? Wendy guessed and she is a beauty you would admire. She looked like a child yet she looked very elegant in her own way. Black hair was perfectly thrown off her shoulders and her eyes were big like someone Wendy doesn't want to remember now. But god why does she resemble her so much? or is it just Wendy who sees her in every person?  Even when she was just staring at her the phyciatrist wrote something and kept looking at her time to time. 

Wendy doesn't want to answer the question. Why would she when she herself doesn't know the answer. Isn't that common to say Good when people ask how are you? But nobody asks back why and Wendy don't know how to answer that. So, she just shrugged and watched the figure infront her writing something hurrily. Her handwriting must be bad like Seunghee. 

 

"What happened?"

The phyciatrist  pointed at Wendy's wrist and Wendy suddenly felt uneasy as she strechted her sleeves to hide them. Wendy's lips suddenly started to quiver and her hands were shaking slightly. The phyciatrist noticed the sudden change of Wendy's behaviour and  decided to keep it aside for next time When you get comfortable.

 

"What did you do today?" A small smile appeared on the doctor's face to ease her patient. Wendy seems to be grateful at the sudden change of topic.

"I...uh..." Wendy finds herself unable to say anything. What would she say? that she abadoned her brekfast then sat at the bench and......

"I actually..... some girls talked to me few days ago and then.....I don't know one of them got angry and one of them started glaring at me like I am a criminal?" Wendy suddenly remembered the stares she got and blurted out her thoughts.

"And why do you think that?"

She completed her writing at the speed of lighting and stared at her patient to read her every expression. She got suddenly excited that Wendy is warming up to her. Because most of the patient doesn't talk at first session and they really test her patience when it goes for months. But as a good doctor she always tries to talk to them and with Wendy it was a bit easy? as the girl was kind hearted.

"I don't really know" 

"Can you tell me what happened?" The phyciatrist pushed Wendy and waited if she will tell her everything or not. 

Wendy seems to think for a while then she started moving but then stopped. She was trying to think again.

"Last night when I told her about doctor Im she got angry. I don't know why I just answered what she asked me" Wendy paused to think again.

"What did she do after your answer?" The phyciatrist could guess the girl but she wasn't completely sure.

"She told me to make sure Dr. Im keeps her hands in her pocket" Wendy frowned and the pen fell form the phyciatrist's grip. "What does that mean?" 

Oh you are so innocent for this world Wendy

"Do you know her name?"  she inquired and she wanted to know if her guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter