-Us

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went by just like that. It's like time is running fast now that they are together. Seung-wans' three days of vacation is going to end tomorrow. That means today's the last day for the couple before the vocalists' month-long tour. So the older was thinking of making this day special and have lots of fun for the doctor to live on those memories when she won't be here. It made her really upset that they have to be apart when they started dating but maybe that's for the best. She thought after the tour she will get a long time to rest and she will spend her free time with the doctor. Thinking about having romantic dates, teasing, cuddle to sleep made her feel giddy.

"As much as I like your smile but it's getting a bit creepy now" Jisoo teased as she sat on the couch.

Seungwan realized her position after getting out of her daydream. She was standing in the middle of the living room holding the remote in her left hand. No wonder Jisoo was making fun of her.

Agh, this brat!!

She ignored her teasing and sat beside her "What time are you coming home today?"

"Why?"

 

Seugnwan didn't know what the doctor liked so she made Korean dishes for dinner. She smiled as she washed her hands after preparing the table with warm foods.

Samgyetang, Bibimbap, Sundae, Galbi, Samgyeopsal and for dessert, it was Bingsu(shaved ice) which was in the fridge. She just hoped that Jisoo's favorite dish will be one of them since she only learned how to make these.

Jisoo was shocked when she was brought to the dining table. Turns out all of them were the dishes she loved since childhood. And the older even guessed her favorite dessert too. She was beyond happy that someone went all the way to make her feel special. She looked at the short girl who looked nervous and wondered how can she not love Seungwan? Is that even possible for someone not to fall in love with this bundle of sunshine?

"So do you like it? If you don't like these dishes it's alright. Um, we can just order our lunch."

"Why would I order take-out when I already have my favorite dishes right here? " Jisoo asked while approaching the shocked girl.

"W-What?"

"I didn't know my girlfriend could read minds," Jisoo smirked and pulled out a chair. She gestured the vocalist to sit.

After their teaseful and romantic dinner, the couple decided to wash up. So Wendy was waiting for Jisoo since the doctor let her take a shower first.

When Jisoo entered her room feeling all fresh and relaxed she spotted the shorter girl sitting on her bed with her guitar. It was Jisoo's guitar. As soon as Wendy saw the younger she started strumming the guitar which she tuned beforehand.

She called the younger to come closer with her eyes and she did but stopped in her tracks when Seungwan started singing

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

 

 

Seungwan started singing while maintaining eye contact with the shocked girl in front of her.

 


You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.

 

The vocalist smiled. This song really goes well with her feelings. She's really thankful to God that she was alive and got to be with this beautiful, humorous, kind, affectionate human being. She can't be more thankful to God to experience love again. Yes, she was broken once because of love but now she is recovering because of love. Love sure is a weird thing it can destroy you fully and it can also save you. You just need the right person who was standing in front of her.

 


You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The thought of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.

 

 

Jisoo's beauty can capture anyone's heart. Seungwan is pretty sure that on the streets the younger can attract much attention and she won't be shocked if anyone says they fell in love at first sight. Because Kim Jisoo's beauty is out of this world. Bae Joohyun is also beautiful and Seungwan doesn't want to compare her ex-lover and present lover but if people may think she fell for their beauty they will be wrong. Beauty sure plays a part to attract someone at first but later you fall for their habits, character, kind heart. clinginess and the little things they do. Those things make you wonder how can a person be so beautiful and charming. How can they be on your mind whenever you are free and their cuteness makes you smile like a fool.


But if you feel like I feel.
please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

When Jisoo confessed her feelings Seungwan was scared. She wanted to pretend that nothing happened though the process hurt the younger so much she was being selfish for the first time. She didn't want to lose the person with who she could share everything. After her incident, Jisoo was all the way with her from dark to light. In fact, Seungwan would like to say that Jisoo is her light. She is her doctor, friend and she didn't want to be broken by the only person she trusts. She felt something warm whenever she saw her or even sent a text to her saying good night or good morning. She was pressing her feelings so that she could stay friends and be with her forever. She just couldn't bring herself to love again but how long can she stop herself when this lovable person confessed her feelings? She can't lose her like that, she can't break her like that. She considers herself lucky that Kim Jisoo fell in love with her and regrets that how she couldn't accept her love right away and be happy.


I need you baby if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm the lonely night I love you baby.
Trust in me when I say: OK (It's OK..)
Oh pretty baby, don't let me down, I pray.
Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby. Let me love you. Oh baby

 

 

But she won't hold herself back anymore. She would embrace the love that Kim Jisoo showers her with and she plans to do the same. Of course, there will be bad days, heartaches, jealousy but those will bring them more closer. And even if it hurts they will figure things out. Seungwan wants to focus on the happy things with the younger and make the time they spend together worthwhile.

 

 

The vocalist stopped strumming as she felt a hand touch hers. She looked at Jisoo sitting beside her and moving closer.

"Do you really mean it?" she whispered

Seungwan could smell Jisoo's shampoo. Her hair smelt like lavender and it made her relaxed "What?"

 

 

 

"This song. Do you really mean it?" Jisoo locked her hands on the vocalists' neck. She watched as the short girl placed the guitar on the bedside and looked her in the eyes.

"I couldn't find any other song to express my feelings. Even"

"Even?" Jisoo's face moved more so close that they could feel each other's breath.

"Even this song is not enough to let you how I feel." Seugnwan gulped. She really wanted to kiss her right now but held herself back as she didn't know if Jisoo wanted to kiss now too. Jisoo could clearly see her holding back. The shorter girl kept gulping and looking at her lips. She no longer could maintain eye contact and who was Jisoo to let go of this oppor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter